He has one bad habit.. he steals bacon

*Zac*
Oh God could it feel anymore perfect ? I am sure the earth are now rotating around us.. around her. I can't breath, but I have never felt better. And I hate when I have to break the kiss, but I am scared I am going to faint, and that would be kind of embarrassing.

I lean my forehead against her, breathing in deeply. Suddenly realising that everyone in the bar is clapping, whistling and whooping. "Whoops".

She laughs happily, her cheeks pink and flushes and her eyes shining at me. Her voice getting that a bit husky tone like when she sings. "We might have put up quite a display".

"Honestly, I don't care... I don't care who knows". And I don't, which is an odd feeling, I have always been very private about my love life...But I kind of want to tell everybody, want to show her of to the world. Yell loud and clear 'she choose me'.

Her hand is resting on my chest, her fingers gracing over the nearest button in my shirt. "Not to be a buzz kill, but I am starting to feel a bit tipsy, so maybe I better get home. I kind of have the morning shift again tomorrow".

"I'll better get you home then, we can't have you messing up breakfast". I tell her, taking her hand, kissing it, before leading her out of there. "We better get a taxi, I shouldn't be driving".

She looks at me, and I see in her eyes that she is pleased. "A wise decision. But I mean I can get my own taxi home, will probably be less expensive".

"No can do, a gentleman alway gets his date home safe". I tell her, sliding my arm around her waist. I wave over a taxi and we get in the backseat. After she has given her address I pull her into me, my lips finding her again, in another world stopping kiss.

As the taxi pull up outside her home, I lean in for a last kiss. How is it possible that each kiss feels as wonderful as the last ? Like every one of them is a first kiss ? "I was thinking about coming by your job for breakfast tomorrow would that be okay darling ?"

"Of course, it would be utterly amazing". She sends me a smile as she gets out, waving at me. "See you tomorrow then. Sweet dreams".

"If they are about you they couldn't be any sweeter". I tell her, watching her walk to the door, before giving the driver my address, sinking back in the seat, thinking of her the whole way home.

*Zaina*
I am actually whistling as I move around the kitchen the next morning. I can't remember the last time I have felt this elated this early in the day. And I wonder how that can be, no that is bullshit, I know why that is, one word.. Zac.

He had said he would come by for breakfast and I keep opening the door to glance into the dining room to see if he has arrived and every time I get a glimpse of someone tall or dark hair, my heart speed up, until I realise that it isn't him.

And then when I am caught up with hand slicing bacon, there he suddenly is, long arms sliding around me, that hot body pressed into my back. "Morning gorgeous".

"Morning handsome". I can't help leaning a bit into him. I am trying to focus on the slicing, but he makes it very hard as he leaves a trail of small kisses down my neck. "Zac.. big knife.. don't distract me like that".

"Sorry, but you smell like bacon, how do you expect a man to resist that ?" He actually licks a line all the way up my neck to grace my ear, making me drop the knife and turn around in his arms, grabbing his neck and kissing him deeply.

I manage to break the kiss, totally out of breath and a little dizzy. Pushing him to the chair in the corner. "You.. sit.. don't move.. I need to finish this and then I make breakfast for you".

"Okay, as long as I can watch you, I promise to be a good boy". He say grinning, and giving me a quick kiss before sitting down.

Well even him just sitting there is a distraction, and I make more mistakes than usual. And I end up cutting my finger. "Shit.. oh for fucks sake".