·-24-· Best of Queens and Best of Women ·-24-·

"Eliza!" Hamilton cried out as we entered the premises of the castle. There was a woman sitting quietly on a bench by bushes of beautiful flowers.

She wore a glimmering blue dress in a very light shade, almost white. She had black raven hair that fell over her shoulders. Pearls and lace decorated the dress, making it even more spectacular. Atop her head lay a small crown, decorated with sparkling gems and pearls.

Right as she heard Hamilton call out to her, she looked up, her dark eyes widening in shock and joy. She stood up, picked up her dress and ran towards Hamilton. Hamilton opened his arms, welcoming her embrace.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she sobbed happily.

"Alexander!" She smiled, pulled away and kissing him. Hamilton picked her up from her waist, twirling her around. Eliza giggled as Hamilton placed her back on the ground. Phillip roared, running towards Eliza. He leaned down, placing his head on his paws at Eliza's feet. At first, she was bewildered, stepping back in fear. Though she soon bent down, crying and holding Phillip's head.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Pip," Eliza cried, hugging the huge creature. She looked up at Hamilton who bent down and helped her to her feet.

"Reynolds said you were caught by the club card soldiers," Eliza gave Hamilton another hug. "And, I thought the King killed you."

"Almost," Hamilton let out a breathy laugh. "Until your sister saved my ass." He muttered. "Twice."

"Angie's still alive?" Eliza gasped. "Where is she now?"

"Still in the castle. She bought us as much time as she could." Hamilton sighed. "I just hope she didn't get caught by the King."

"And Phillip!" She exclaimed, turning to the Bandersnatch. "Who did this? Alexander do you know?" Phillip whimpered, looking away. Lafayette stepped forward, unsheathing the vorpal sword. He held it out, kneeling.

"My lady, we have brought you the vorpal sword," He smiled at Eliza.

"Thank you Laf," Eliza, took the sword from him, examining it. She faced Burr who was watching the whole scene unfold.

"Mister Burr, good sir, it's been so long!" Eliza smiled at him, waving. "How are you?"

"Well, my lady. But I should be going," Burr, pointed back to the direction of the Tugley Woods.

"We're not done, mister Burr sir," Hamilton stepped forward with a firm voice.

"Hon-" Eliza started as she placed a hand on Hamilton's shoulder.

"If I were you, I'd stick with her, sir," Burr waved before he disappeared. Hamilton was about to say something until Eliza sighed.

"Just let it go, Alexander," She smiled. "Stay alive for me."

Hamilton nodded, before glancing at me.

"Eliza, this is Thomas Jefferson," Hamilton said. "He helped us get here."

Eliza walked towards me, giving me a grateful nod. "Thank you so much for bringing me back my husband safely."

"Holy shit, he really is the king," I gasped as Hatter laughed.

"Yeah, surprised motherfucker?" Hamilton asked.

"Yeah actually, I didn't think a bastard like you would ever be king." I rolled my eyes. Hamilton scoffed, shaking his head.

"C'mon, we need to treat your hand properly." Hamilton suggested.

"The best idea I've heard all day long."