·-32- To The Revolution! -32-·

I grabbed the sword from the mannequin's hands, examining it. The sword felt respectively light and comfortable to hold.

"You ready?" I heard Eliza say behind me. I turn my head to see the queen, walking towards me, her hands folded together at the front of her dress.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I chuckled, taking another look at the mirror to see if I had everything on.

Hamilton gave me the best suit of armor he had to offer. It was heavy, and proved to be a weakness in battle. But hey, at least I don't die right as I get hit.

"Thank you again, for everything you've done," Eliza smiled. "I know you'll win this battle for us."

I faced her, sheathing my sword. "If I do manage to defeat the Jabberwocky, how will I get home?"

"You'll know how" Eliza smiled. I nodded, taking a small bow.

"Oh! And Thomas?" Eliza called out before I left. I turned to her, raising an eyebrow. "I heard Madison yelling earlier this morning. Is everything alright?"

I smiled, nodding. "He was just stressed out, don't worry about it." Before Eliza could protest, I left the room. I walked down the hallways, entering a war room with Hamilton and his generals inside.

"Took you long enough, Jefferson." Hamilton hummed, one of his white ears twitching.

"Sorry." I shrugged, standing between Laurens and Mulligan.

"Alright, here's what we'll do," Hamilton pointed to a spot on the map sitting atop a roundtable. "This is where we'll have to meet up with the Red King. It'll probably take us more than a few hours to get there."

"More than a day, sire." Mulligan corrected. "Laurens suspected that there will be a horrible storm coming our way."

"Alright, a day. I was thinking of leaving tomorrow but we could outrun this storm if we leave today." Hamilton pointed out. "We're in no condition to fight today. A lot of our forces are down at the moment. So I'll have to negotiate a peace." Hamilton placed a white and black king chess piece on the map.

"Though, If I don't reach a peace, that's alright. Thomas, time to get ready and walk out to the battlefield with me." Hamilton placed a white knight chess piece next to the King. He then placed a black knight next to the Black King.

"The Jabberwocky will come. Sooner or later, then the fight begins. No one interferes, there'll be fewer casualties that way. If someone does interfere, everyone will have to prepare for a fight of your lives."

"Everyone gather your things, we're leaving in less than an hour."

We all took a small bow before leaving the room and going our separate ways. I walked toward the stables, saddling my horse.

I mounted the horse, riding out to the front of the castle where the army was assembling.

I settled at the front, next to Hamilton and Lafayette. They both gave me a nod, as I slowed my horse.

We waited for almost an hour, before Hamilton rode to the front, facing us. 

"You're late," Hamilton called out as a horse slowed down next to me. I turned my head to see Madison, riding a cream colored horse. He wore his crazy Hatter outfit with his top hat, giving Hamilton a smile. 

"I had to take care of something, sorry about that," Madison said. 

"Yo Madman," Mulligan called out. "You sure you want to go through a war without any armor?" 

"I'm sure," Madison turned to Mulligan, raising an eyebrow. "What about you? You're not wearing any armor either."

Madison was right. Mulligan was only wearing a dark blue tailcoat with a white tie. 

"I'm also trained to kill, and twice your height."

"Hercules, leave the man alone. I'm sure Hatter knows what he's doing," Lafayette stated. Mulligan shrugged, facing Hamilton. 

We all followed Hamilton, horses trotting and metal boots stomping on the ground. 

I really do hope Madison knows what he's doing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so this morning I was like "Alright, I'll update early today!" Well guess what?

I forgot >.>

~Ly <3