·-34- One Last Time -34-·

"Thomas!" I saw Madison dropping his sword, sprinting towards me, smiling and crying. I welcomed him with open arms, Madison wrapping his arms around my neck, weeping into my chest. 

"I forgive you, you fuck!" Madison frowned. "You could've died-"

I bent down, placing my lips on his. For a moment, I thought he'd push me away or try to slap me. Though I was taken aback when I tried to pull away, he placed a hand behind my neck, trying to keep me there. 

Madison was the first to pull away, his eyes slowly fluttering open. Madison smiled, letting out a breathy laugh. 

"You know, when you first left me, I expected you to kiss me. The way you looked at me, treated me. Though, you just left. And after that, I just kept on wishing you kissed me. Even when you came back."

"I still feel bad about that," I frowned. Madison laughed, nodding. 

"You should be but that's in the past." Madison hummed. He reached up, cupping my cheeks. "You're here now."

"Thomas," I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I looked towards the man, seeing the White Chess King.

"You have our everlasting gratitude," Hamilton gave me a small bow, his large rabbit ears flopping. He soon headed towards me, handing me a small vial filled with purple liquid. "The way back home," Hamilton explained. 

"Could this really do the trick?" I questioned. 

"If that is what you wish," Hamilton said. I felt Madison place his hand on mine, prompting me to look at him.

"You could stay..." Madison mumbled, looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"What an idea..." I smiled at him. "A crazy, mad, wonderful idea!"

I glanced around, watching everyone that I met in this strange and wonderful place. I saw how the creatures of Wonderland cheered and laughed and hugged one another. I saw Hamilton, Eliza, Laurens, Mulligan, Lafayette, Angelica, Phillip, Peggy, and Mariah all joyous, truly joyous. The only one I didn't see was Burr. Where was he?

I noticed him in the distance, hugging the large bird that once belonged to the Red King. Was that his daughter?

Then I remembered my siblings and mother. They need me. Especially without Father and with the recent death of Jane, they'll need someone to care for them. To be a strong influence in their lives.

I looked back at Madison with a sigh.

"But I can't," I muttered. "There are questions I must answer, and things that I must do." Madison nodded with a frown. I opened the vial, drinking the potion. It was disgusting, honestly. It tasted like mud and... death.

I held Madison's cheek, smiling at him. "I'll be back again before you know it."

Madison shook his head, frowning. "You won't remember me."

I made him look at me, pressing my lips to his. He sighed as I pulled away, placing my forehead against his. 

"Of course I will! How could I forget?" Madison softly smiled which turned into a small giggle.

"Alright, alright..." Madison held out his pinkie finger. "Do you actually promise? Unlike last time?"

I wrapped my pinkie around his, giving him another kiss.

One last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so I was going to update earlier but something happened to the revision history on my phone so it deleted most of the things I had written down. So I went on my laptop, hoping that the revision would at least work here. It did after I had to fix some problems on my laptop. 

Well anyway, There's only two chapters left ^^

~Ly <3