·-28- The Sword's Champion -28-·

"Me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sad but true," Hamilton sighed, folding his hands behind his back.

"Hold on!" I held my hands in defense. "I don't even know a single thing about sword fighting!"

"You don't need to," Hamilton smiled. "The sword helps you, in a way, controls you."

"Yeah, no thanks," I crossed my arms. "Pick someone else. Pick anyone else but me."

"I think you've forgotten, Jefferson." Hamilton chuckled, shaking his head. "We don't pick the champion, the sword does."

I sighed, growling. "That is bullshit."

Hamilton's ears twitched, his eyes narrowing. "How so?"

"How do you conclude that I'm the Champion? There's was no test or whatever shit that needs to be done."

"Your whole time in this place was your test," Hamilton smiled. "Plus, Eliza had a dream last night, showing that you would kill the Jabberwocky."

"But I need to go back to my sisters," I muttered.

"I'm afraid this is the only way I know to go back. You need to finish everything you started in this place before leaving. Or it'll follow you to your real world."

"So, if I don't kill that dragon, a dragon will follow me to the real world?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not technically, but, that Jabberwocky signify trouble. So, trouble would be on your tail every waking moment."

"Perfect..." I sighed, though reluctantly nodding. "Fine, Fine... I'll do it..."

"Thank you," Hamilton nodded, folding his hands behind his back. "Go ahead and rest, you have a long day ahead of you."