·-29- Dreams -29-·

"Hey," I slightly jumped to the voice behind me. I turned my body and saw Madison, though younger and smaller. His eyes were glossy, tears running down his cheeks. He held his top hat to his chest with his left hand. He wiped away his tears with his coat sleeve, dampening it.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, taking a step forward, pulling him into a hug.

"You're leaving aren't you?" He asked, sighing.

"Sadly," I murmured. We stayed there in the garden, just in each other's embrace.

"I don't want you to leave," Madison's tears started up again, now instead dampening the front of my coat. "You mean so much to me."

"As you to I," I answered, starting to cry myself. "But my sisters need me. I can't just leave them."

Madison pulled away, staring at me with glossy remorse-filled eyes.

"Will you forget me?" Madison suddenly asked in a low voice.

"Never," I ran my hand through his hair. I stuck out my pinkie finger in front of him. "I promise you."

He wrapped his pinkie with mine, his lips curling into a small smile.

"Forever and always?" Madison asked.

I took his top hat, placing it atop his head, fixing the feathers.
"Forever and always."

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so uhm-
I had forgotten that it was Monday and I update on Mondays, Wednesdays and sometimes Fridays.

That's why I updated so late.

Monday isn't over yet! There's thirty minutes left.

~Ly <33