three

alexa's pov

we got to our apartment less than three hours ago and its currently 9 pm. my eyes are droopy but i'm determined to get my room set up to my satisfaction. everyone else in the apartment crashed on the couch watching a movie. i on the other hand wanted to get some things done before i go to bed. also, i want to adjust to the timezone as quick as possible.

i put up the last accents i had on my desk and sighed in relief. my room looked just like a wanted it to, all white furniture with gold and black accents. perfect. before i do anything else i physically jump into bed falling asleep immediately.

"alexa! alexa! wake up!" leah says shaking me and i open my eyes slowly.
"what time is it?" i say confused
"2:20 in the morning. i need you to go tell our neighbors to shut-" she gets interrupted by a crash and immediate laughter from the apartment beside us, "the fuck up" she says finishing.
"why me?" i ask putting on my glasses,
"because you're the most likable one here, if i go over there i'll end up punching them all.

it's too late to argue so i hop out of bed looking in the mirror, my black hair was curling at the ends and i was still wearing the clothes from the airport. these pants have been giving me a wedgie for the longest time, so i change into something more comfy, black leggings and a gray champion sweatshirt. before i leave i grab slides from my bag and stomp out of the apartment to the door next to ours.

at first i was hesitant to knock, but i stopped being a little bitch and banged on the door. i hear everyone go inside immediately go silent and soft whispers. the door opens up revealing a shirtless brown haired boy and...david? the room also reeks of drugs and alcohol, which is weird because david didn't seem like that kind of person.

"alex whos at the- alexa?" david said looking in my direction pointing a camera towars me.

"who are you?" the boy asks.

"hi, i was wondering if you guys could quiet dow-" i say before the brown haired boy says,
"oh it's a stupid brit!" then runs over to a room filled with white tables. um. cool. "EXCUSE ME, BUT NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO." he says putting his foot through the table, should i run for help? the boy keeps tearing the table apart and i stand there completely stunned in the doorway.

"that was great! you should've seen your reaction" david said laughing at me putting the camera down. well, this is weird. "do you mind if i use this in one of my vlogs?"

"uh sure, i guess" i say.
"whos this?" another boy emerges with light pink hair looking me up and down, practically undressing me with his eyes, gross.
"uh, this is alexa.. i met her at the airport today" david says looking back at me.
"are you looking for a bit of fun?" the pink haired boy asks coming closer to me and i back up.
"dom she doesn't want an STD," the shirtless boy says stepping in front of him.

i stand there very confused on what just happened and i look at them back and forth. "uh, yeah just keep it down. i'm jetlagged" i say before shutting their door and running back to my room.

what the fuck just happened.

next day

last night was so weird and i wish i dreamt it all, but sadly i didn't. i woke up to the same loud noise and cheering, do these boys ever shut the fuck up? i checked my phone and it revealed that it was 10:00 in the morning, today i have to go grocery shopping because no one else would. i look at the outfit i'm currently wearing and decided it was fine. the only makeup i put on was mascara and lipgloss, good enough.

before i left i scribbled a little note and left it on the kitchen counter. i grabbed my wallet and headed down to the lift. as the door was closing, a foot stuck through and there revealed david and the brown haired boy, but this time he was fully dressed. "nice one alex" david says pointing the camera towards him. thats his name... alex.

"oh hey alexa, i'm sorry about last night" david said looking at me turning off his camera.

"er, it's okay" i say starting the scroll through instagram again... awkwardness filled the air and i felt so uncomfortable. out of the corner of my eye i could see alex checking me out... "take a picture it will last longer" i mumble. making alex quickly move his head forward, a slight red forming on his cheeks; cute.

"may i ask where you're headed off to?" alex asks looking at me straight in the eyes, he has a nice face too.
"target." i say staring back at him.
"really?? we're going there too!! drive with us," david offered happily.
"how do i know you're not going to kidnapp me?" i respond eyeing them both.
"i promise nothing will happen," alex says sticking his pinky finger out at me, i take it and we interlock our fingers.
"thats the most female contact you've got in a long time" david says looking at alex, he blushes and slaps him in the chest.

after we got out of the lift david lead us to the parking garage walking up to a white tesla. jesus christ, what kind of vlogs do they do?
"have you guys robbed a bank?" i ask looking at the car up and down.

"nope, this is my baby and i got her with my own money." david says caressing the car and i chuckle.