twenty three

hey guys i'm sorry for the long wait on this chapter, i've been really busy & haven't gotten the time to write. but also it would be REALLY helpful if you subscribe my friends & i's youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxo7LBgvzSccmjcKRiaeJoQ ) Also you can find it by searching up "LLLA." Love you all enjoy xx

✽✽✽

Alexa's POV

THE WOMAN WALKED SLOWLY TOWARDS US, holding up a plastic clipboard. She looked up at us before asking, "Mr.Dobrik may be seen, but he asked that Jason and Alexa came first." David wanted to see me? Why the hell would he want that? Liza was here and she looked disappointed, I wanted to tell her everything. I wanted to tell her that I didn't like him at all, I'm with Alex and that's the most important thing.

I shook off all the thoughts going through my head and stood up along with Jason. The nurse lead us through hallways, going up a flight of stairs. This visit better be worth it. We finally reach a door and she opens it, letting us go through. She shuts the door behind us, just like she did with Scott and Leah except it was a curtain.

David's head shoots towards us, he looks at Jason for a second before locking eye contact with me. Eye contact always made me nervous, from anyone. Jason sighs making us break the eye contact and says, "How is it David?"

"How is what?"

"I mean how do you feel, like are you shaken up? Or like..." He trails off. That was a stupid question to ask, of course he was shaken up. He doesn't reply and looks at me again, probably waiting for me to say something.

I clear my throat and quietly say, "You look pretty good." He sighs and mumbles something under his breath, probably wanting me to say something different. David always acted like we still had something, but I didn't feel the same.

He sighs and continues a conversation with Jason, giving his point of view from the other night. Of course I felt bad for him, but I didn't want to show it. Instead, I looked out the window, that didn't show anything much except for the parking lot. David notices this and asks, "Whos sweatshirt is that? Alex wouldn't wear that."

I look at him and I can tell he was doing this to make me mad, since he knew I wouldn't do shit to Alex. Especially if we're in the same place. "It's Matt's, don't worry I made sure Alex was okay with it.." I lightly say before looking out the small window again. Jason whispers something to David, but it's in audible. Then he goes to stand up, and I do too before he makes me sit back down. I watch him exit the door, hearing the door close and I turn back around to see David looking straight at me.

I look away, trying to not let him see my face. But after a couple minutes of this he rolls over, staring at the ceiling. Then I hear his voice come out slow and smooth, "Do you love him?"

✽✽✽

Alex's POV

Not going to lie when I heard David wanted to see Alexa I was a bit pissed. Even though he was in a car crash, he was still a manipulative bitch. Right as I was thinking this Jason enters the lobby again, but this time Alexa wasn't with him. He turns and sees my facial expression, quickly saying "Don't worry David can barely move he can't do shit." I don't believe him.

My reaction was to run up there and open the door but then I realized I didn't know what room it was, or what floor. So instead I relaxed myself and thought about how loyal Alexa is; she wouldn't do that. That's when another nurse comes our way, looking sad; fuck.

"Since Laura Kathleen's parents haven't returned any of our calls, who should receive her condition?" I obviously knew something was wrong, so I quickly texted Alexa to come downstairs.

✽✽✽

Alexa's POV

After David asked his question I didn't answer, I wanted Alex to know first; not David. Right when I was thinking this Alex texted me, telling me to come downstairs as soon as I could. Without saying my goodbyes to David, I ran to the door opening it. Something had to be wrong, so I quickly retraced my steps leading to the lobby.

When I returned there was a nurse who quickly turned once she saw me. Alex had a sad expression on his face, and I quickly went into panic mode. What is they both died? What if Laura and Todd both died? What would I do?

Alex noticed my panic and rushed over to me, making sure I wasn't going to fall over. The nurse looked a little startled, but she walked us to a office while Alex held me up. We entered a small office and she left us there, with no one but ourselves.

"Alex what if they died? What if they went into cardiac arrest and their hearts failed? Or worse what if only one of them died? You saw how they looked at each other, they were destined. What if one wakes up and the other one isn't there? Alex oh my god!" I ramble and grab my knees, is this what it feels like to have a panic attack?

Alex's eyes go wide before crouching in front of me, looking at my brown eyes while I looked at his blue ones. "It's okay, I promise. We don't even know what they're going to see yet, okay? Everything is going to be alright, they're going to be okay. As soon as you know it they'll be making fun of you and pranking you like usual, okay?" He asks looking at me. "I know I'm not a doctor but they wouldn't give up like that, especially Todd."

"I love you."

He seemed taken a back by my words, but I give him the same straight look as before. It had no emotion, but I meant it. Quickly he snapped himself out of it and moved my knees out of my face, kissing me lightly then breaks us apart, "I love you too."

✽✽✽

WORD COUNT: 985