fifteen

Alex's POV

I open the door and I see the siloutte of Alexa, looking out at the city. She had a huge window that overlooked LA, which I'm quite jealous of since we don't have that.

I watched her for a moment, hearing light sniffles and then I finally get the courage to approach her

I watched her for a moment, hearing light sniffles and then I finally get the courage to approach her. "Alexa?" She jumps and turns around looking me in the eyes, even though it's dark. Her light brown eyes are now a dark color, signaling that she's been crying.

"I know he's going to take her back, that's what everyones been saying" she cries putting up air quotes, "David and Liza were meant to be with each other." Suddenly I forget why I came here, all I care about is making her feel better. I walk towards her and embrace her in the biggest hug letting her cry into my torso.

We stand like this for a couple minutes before she looks into my eyes, letting hers look down at my lips. No Alex, you can't do this. Don't take advantage of her. I break the eye contact before anything else happens and look outside. Not long after she grabs my face gently, making me look back at her, she stands on her tip toes and lightly pecks my lips.

and just like the movies described, there was sparks.

❁❁❁

Alexa's POV

I kissed him. I kissed Alex Ernst and felt something. Something that I've never experienced before, something that was only described in movies. Stop, you cannot be falling for him. He looked back into my eyes before mumbling, "I don't know if I'm a rebound Alexa, or if I'm taking advantage of you." Those are almost the exact same words David said to me, but this time it was different. When David said it I was his rebound and he never told me.

"Alex you're not doing either of those things," I softly say before looking down at the floor, letting go of his face.

What if he doesn't like me anymore?

"Well that's definitely not true" he says confidently, making me realize I was thinking out loud like usual. He cups my face again and pulls me in, kissing me again. I smile into it and hold the back of his neck, pulling him in closer. There was something different about this kiss. It was different than kissing David, there was something more passionate about it. Alex holds me close as we continue to peck each other on the lips.

❁❁❁

Alex and I have been laying in bed for the past thirty minutes. No, we did not do the dirty. My head was laying on his chest while I was listening to his heart beat, breathing quietly. We haven't said anything to each other in awhile, just enjoyed the company of one another. David hasn't come back yet ever since he left over an hour ago. The thought of him with someone else is sickening, but at the same time I'm here with Alex.

"Alexa?"

"Yes Alex?"

"I really like you."

❁❁❁

WORD COUNT: 554

This is just a filler chapter but at the same time it's so important. Posting a longer chapter tomorrow and I promise it won't disappoint I hope u all don't mind the cheesy romantic shit lol. anyways, love u all endlessly and pls vote xoxo