discontinued

tuesday, august 17th 2018

—hey guys! i don't know if you guys have noticed but i haven't posted anything in this book since july 19th

hey guys! i don't know if you guys have noticed but i haven't posted anything in this book since july 19th. at this point it's not that i don't have the time, it's just that i'd rather focus on different things. also, it's been hard to connect my ideas for this book and execute it the way i want to. aswell as my personality has changed and writing a fanfiction about the vs is just ... weird to me now??? i'm not very sure how to explain it but that's also one of the main reasons. school starts back in three weeks also, so i wasn't planning on uploading a chapter in this book for a long time. seeing that people are still reading and enjoying the chapters that are in this book, makes me happy and for that reason i won't be un-publishing completely. i'm sorry for all the people who have been waiting for me to update and wanted to find out what happened, it's just something i don't have a hobby for anymore or plan to try to continue. if you still want to see more of me, dm me for my twitter & i'll give you the @ . <3 adding to all of this, don't worry i'm still a big fan of most of the vs hehe.
thank you for 14k reads. love u guys!!! - a