11

A few days had been by. It was generally normal. I thankfully hadn't run into Damon lately. I was talking to Elena more now. She said that her uncle John was in town and to me it sounded like he had a douche complex.

It was time for the 150th founders day celebration. I decided to go to it. I had a really cute dress to wear and Tyler asked me to go.

Tyler was feeling a little out of it. He said he'd been doing some drugs and some drinking and I warned him it was a bad combo. He was only not doing bad things when I was watching over him.

I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror.

I wore a black dress with long sleeves that was over the shoulder

I wore a black dress with long sleeves that was over the shoulder. It had two tool see through lines near the stomach. I wore strapped black shoes and my natural waves as well as a gold key necklace and the vervain bracelet from Elena. The necklace was my mom's and dad gave it to me for my birthday last year.

I saw dad waiting on the couch. "You cleaned up nice." I smiled to him.

"And you need a jacket. You know it's cold." He explained as he stood up.

"I'll be fine. I'm used to it." I shrugged lightly. "Let's go." I said as I grabbed my purse and put it around me.

Not long after we were inside. Tyler and his dad welcomed us in. His dad was very fake, but he was also the mayor so I didn't say anything.

I looked around the house for a while looking at all the pictures on the wall. At one point I grabbed a glass of champagne because why not. I saw a picture of the original founders day party. I noticed Stefan and Damon Salvatore on it.

"It's been a long time since the first party." I heard as I saw Damon next to me.

"Yeah. And you were there." I said pointing at the paper.

"I was. So are you gonna tell me how you remember everything?" He asked as I looked to him.

I clicked my tongue three times. "I don't even get to have a little bit of pointless conversation?" I asked looking to him as I took another sip of champagne.

"Since when are you the one to act all jokey?" He asked almost agitated at the place swap.

"Well the other day when I said I remembered that you-" I started.

"Stop talking." He sighed lightly as I chuckled.

"You deserve this." I added looking at him. "And I remember because I drink vervain. I have been since I was fifteen." I responded looking to him. "You should've known when I first came to town and you asked me all those questions."