40

I was upstairs looking at my dress.

My outfit was pretty simple, but the dress made me stick out

My outfit was pretty simple, but the dress made me stick out. I wasn't complaining though because my boobs looked really good.

"Knock, knock." I heard someone say at the door as I saw Damon.

"Hey." I smiled. "What've you been up to?"

"Following leads." He replied walking over wrapping his hands around me over my shoulders.

"Without Elena?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"She's too pushy. She just wants to argue and tell me I'm doing things wrong." He replied.

"Are you?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe sometimes." He said quietly as I turned to look at him. "It's just dealing with Klaus she's gonna get caught and killed. I don't want to risk that." He explained looking to me as I nodded.

"You need to tell her that instead of acting like an ass." I replied as he held my waist and I had my arms around his neck. I looked down and sighed lightly. "This is how you can make it up to her." I said walking over to my purse. I pulled out a box. "Dad found her necklace in the apartment. You should give it to her." I said handing it to him.

He held it and smirked to me. He pulled me in and kissed me. "You really want us to be friends?"

"Yes." I nodded lightly.

He kissed me again. "I'll do it for you then." He smiled as I nodded.

"Thank you." I replied.

"I almost forgot." He took a breath and I looked to him confused. He went to his dresser and pulled out a small box. "Happy birthday." He smirked lightly handing me the box.