52

A few normal days went by. Klaus wanted to lay low. That was of course until he went to find his brother and finally end the link.

"We have a guest. I hope you'll keep her protected and out of anything she's not allowed to be in." Klaus instructed as I fixed my hair.

"Aye aye." I spoke looking to him. "And if something goes wrong?" I asked curiously. This woman that showed up was apparently Finn's girlfriend. He was in a box for nine centuries which meant this woman was hella strong.

"Call me and fight her off." He replied simply.

"I'll be dead if I fight her." I replied tightening my ponytail.

"Then let's hope she stays in check." He smirked mischievously as I rolled my eyes. "Come on I'll introduce you." I followed him down the stairs to a red head that sat on the couch shaking her foot impatiently.

"Emma, Sage. Sage, Emma." Klaus spoke. "Now I'll be back later, hopefully my brother is with me."

"As if you won't force him to come." Sage spoke and I let out a soft chuckle. Klaus sent me a glare before leaving.

"Wow he gave us a great introduction." I turned to the red head.

"Yeah, amazing." She replied. "So what? Are you my babysitter."

"Well he says so, but I plan on keeping things chill." I replied sitting down.

She looked me up and down. "What's your story?" She questioned as I shook my head lightly and a smile formed.

"Short version I made a deal with Klaus to keep the people I love safe and now I'm here." I replied with a nod.

"And did he live up to this deal?" She asked curiously.

"For the most part." I replied with a sigh. "But the people I did it for-" I shook my head. "They betrayed me."

"Ouch." She looked at me and I looked up with an eyebrow furrowed. "You look relatively new."

"New had a look?" I questioned.

"Well you aren't trying to start problems with me, not to mention the pain is recent." She replied. She was observant for sure.

"I turned right before summer." I replied as she nodded.

"And?" She asked.

"It was bad at first. I'm getting used to it." I explained.

"You hate it?" She asked curiously.

"It's hard to explain." I replied and it was. I hated some of it and other parts I knew I should've hated, but I liked them.

She let out a soft hum. "I get it." She nodded. "The older you get, the better it gets."

"I hope so." I smiled lightly. We sat around for a while. She told me the stories of her and Finn. They were sweet. They had to see each other in secret and hide how they felt. I honestly didn't want to listen though. It just made me jealous and angry.

Not long after the front door opened and Sage's face lit up. She got up and went straight to the stairs. I followed after and when I got to the top she was wrapped around the oldest Mikaelson. They walked out and I looked to Rebekah and Klaus.

"I assume everything went well?" He asked looking up to me.

"Yeah." I replied simply the jealousy still present in my attitude. "Anything else?" I asked leaning against the rail.

"Not for today, love." He replied as he looked at me. I nodded lightly with a sigh as I walked to my room.

I went to my bed and laid there bored. I heard a knock on my door not after too long and I turned to it. I saw Klaus walk in. "Changed your mind?" I asked curiously looking back up to the ceiling.