19

I woke up and drank some coffee. "So Elena wants me to go talk with her Stefan and Damon." Dad said as I sipped my coffee.

"Seriously?" I asked almost annoyed.

"What happened?" He asked confused.

"Elena blames me for Damon acting up." I replied with a sigh. "Why would she want your help?"

"I'm a knowledged vampire hunter. I think that's a pretty good start." He responded as I nodded.

"Well have fun." I smiled lightly as he furrowed his brows.

"You aren't coming?" He asked confused.

"Sit in a room with my twin that hates me and a guy who intentionally tried to hurt me? No thanks. The only person I can tolerate right now between them is Stefan and he'll probably side with Elena. I'd rather go to the watering hole with Tyler." I replied as I took another sip.

"Okay well I'll see you later." He said as he kissed my forehead lightly. "Bye."

"Bye." I said before he walked out.

Later on he messaged me saying that he was heading to Duke University to go through mom old things. He added that apparently Tyler's family was rumored werewolves.

I got ready to go to the watering hole. Matt was driving me there. He told me how Caroline was acting really weird lately and I told him she's been going through some stuff and he just needed to make sure not to upset her.

I didn't really plan on swimming but I wore a bathing suit anyway

I didn't really plan on swimming but I wore a bathing suit anyway. I went straight to the keg to attempt drinking my crappy life away. I wished it was that easy.

I saw Caroline and I went up to her. "So you can be in the sun?" I asked curiously as she showed me her ring.

"Not that it matters because Matt thinks I'm even crazier now." She sighed lightly.

"Well technically you are right?" I asked confused. She looked at me upset. "I just mean that your emotions are heightened now that you're a vampire." I said quietly.

"I guess." She sighed. "How do you know so much about vampires?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I used to be a hunter. Don't worry I don't do that anymore- technically I never really did but the point is I won't hurt you." I smiled to her. The alcohol made me a little slow, I had to admit.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Hey if you have any other boy troubles come to me. I'll help you out." I smiled lightly.

"I will." She nodded as I walked back to the water. A few of the known f-boys came to talk to me but I brushed them away.

At one point Tyler said it was time for everyone to leave. Of course I saw him walk away with a girl but I left him and went to find Caroline. I looked around and didn't see her but I knew Matt was still there because his car was.