47

I woke up and I was in a car, Klaus was nowhere to be seen. Around me we're big metal crates and I few trucks and I was confused to say the least. I was still wearing my dress and heels and I was sitting in the front seat buckled in. The night before when I woke up from being dead I just stayed sleeping. It was easier than confronting my problems.

I saw Klaus heading to the car and he angrily got in and slammed the door. I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him. "Did you know about this?" He asked angrily looking at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Did you know?!" He yelled as I sat up.

"I don't even know where we are! I just woke up and I don't even know what you're talking about!" I yelled back. "Geez." I sighed putting my hand through my hair and looking out the window.

"Stefan took my entire family. I don't know where they are." He explained clearly still angry but his voice was quieter.

"Wow I wonder what that's like." I sarcastically replied.

"I have had them in boxes for a while. They won't be happy if they wake up and I'm not there." He explained.

"I don't think they'll be happy either way." I quietly replied.

"Can you stop it with the attitude?" He asked as he started driving the car.

"Well maybe if you weren't such an ass I'd be a little nicer." I replied before I sighed lightly. "Where to now?" I asked messing with a strand of my hair.

"Back to Mystic Falls. I'm getting my family back." He replied as we got to the street and headed back.

A few days went by and I had to help hybrids renovate Klaus' home. I sat down watching hybrids walk around with boxes filled with all sorts of tools I could care less about. Every once in a while Tyler would come over.

Klaus ordered him to get Jeremy off vervain so he could send a warning. He came back and I listened in from the other room. "So everything went ok?" Tyler asked as my head perked up. The only time I felt any sort of happiness was when I could hear his voice again.

"Tony ran down Alaric instead of Jeremy, but apples, oranges. Message sends the same." Klaus replied as my eyes widened and I stood up. Not my dad. I hoped he had his ring.

"I thought you were just going to send a warning." Tyler asked worried.

"And I did, an effective one. Elena's family suffers, she's motivated to get what I want." Klaus replied as I walked towards the room.

"I didn't think we'd have to kill anyone." Tyler replied guiltily. "Does Emma know?" He asked.

"This isn't about her, mate." Klaus replied. "Look, what you're feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience. I need you to get over it okay?" Klaus asked as I walked in the room and Tyler looked at me.

"Was he wearing his ring?" I asked looking at Tyler as I got closer.

"I thought I told you to stay in the back when we had guests." He said looking at me.

"Tyler. His ring?" I questioned as I ignored Klaus.

He looked from Klaus to me. "I don't know I wasn't there." He replied.

"This is how you repay me?" I asked looking to Klaus. "If he's actually gone-" I started.

"If he's gone you'll have less motivation to get back." He replied as I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows angrily.