Chapter Five: Do You Remember Me?

I followed the car that Yuri was in. She drove through some sketchy neighborhoods and eventually came to a building that had no lights on.

I parked my car around the corner and began to follow Yuri on foot. I put on a trench coat that was in the back of my car and pursued Yuri.

Yuri walked into the abandoned building.

"Ah shit... do I really want to pursue her that bad? Ah what am I saying? I know I do..." I thought to myself.

I jumped the fence that surrounded the complex and started to look for a way to enter the building.

There was a small opening in the bottom of the garage door, so I slid under it. I looked around and noticed that the garage was huge. It was filled with a bunch of classic cars... most of which were probably stolen.

I pulled out my side arm that I always carried around, which was my M9 Beretta. There was an exit to the garage into a long hallway. I began to walk down it.

I could've sworn that I heard footsteps behind me but every time I would turn around, nobody was there.

I walked into a room that had no lights on. There was a big safe in the room and in front of that safe was a table with scattered paper bills, gold jewelry, and other gems. I looked closely on the table and right on the edge was the Star Emerald.

"Heh that was easy." I said to myself. I took the Star Emerald and some other valuables and tucked them into my pocket.

Suddenly there was a creaking behind me of the door opening.

"Oh yeah Monika I forgot to tell you th-." A girl walked into the room and turned on the light. She began talking but stopped when she saw me. I turned around and pointed my M9 at her.

It was the girl that I saw on the news. The girl that wore knuckle dusters. I looked closely at her pink hair with the red hairband that went over one of her bangs.

"Shit... that's Natsuki isn't it. No... it can't be... and if I blow my cover I'm fucked." I thought to myself.

"You scream, I pull the trigger." I said.

"Uh... uhh." Natsuki said with her hands in the air.

"Turn around." I said.

I really felt bad about holding her hostage like this, but I really didn't feel like dying.

Natsuki turned around and that's when I looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a formal suit, similar to those that we wear in the NWG.

"What are you guys? NWG copy cats?" I said.

"What do you mean?! There's no way that you're in the NWG! Spencer would never let someone like you in the NWG." Natsuki said in an annoyed voice.

I guess Natsuki didn't realize that it's me. It would be pretty awkward to explain how I'm pointing a gun at her then.

Plus I'm almost positive that this is one of my many hallucinations anyway.

Me and Natsuki made our way down a hallway back to the parking garage that I went through. I made Natsuki stand in front of me that way she couldn't try and turn around and hit me with those brass knuckles.

Just thinking about being hit with those hurt. I guess they accurately described her personality. Just like Yuri and her knife.

"What would Sayori have then?" I asked myself.

Little did I know... I was about to figure out.

I suddenly saw a chain flash in front of my eyes and it suddenly became hard to breathe. Someone was strangling me.

I put my hands on the chain and tried to get it off of my neck. Someone was on my back with a chain over my neck.

I leaned over hard causing the person who was strangling me to flip over my back.

A girl appeared in front of me laying on her back. She looked up at me.

Just as I thought, it was Sayori. Natsuki ran over to me and punched me in the ribs with her brass knuckles.

I held my ribs and took a couple steps back.

"Jesus... I'm getting my ass kicked by two little girls." I said out loud.

"Who are you calling little?!" Natsuki said while running towards me. She cocked her hand back again to punch me. She threw her fist forward and I caught it in the palm of my hand.

With my other hand, I grabbed her off of the ground by the back of her shirt. I held her away from me as she tried swatting at me. Sayori was still on the ground. I think she passed out.

I picked up my M9 that I dropped and looked down the hallway.

Fright came over me when I saw Yuri turn around the corner. She looked over at me and then pulled a knife from behind her back. She flashed me a devilish smile while she flipped the knife in her hands.

I dropped Natsuki and ran in the opposite direction of Yuri.

"Hahahahaha come baaack!" she said playfully while chasing me with a knife.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to run with knives?!" I said while running for my life. I took a turn around a corner and I saw an exit. I bolted down that hallway until someone came out of the room at the end of the hallway.

Time went slow as the woman came out of the room and turned to face me. I saw the familiar pair of green eyes that I saw outside my apartment. She slowly pulled out a .357 magnum that was oddly familiar. I slowed down and put my hands in the air as she pointed it at me.

"Ah shit... I'm fucked ain't I?" I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------