Chapter Thirteen: Reservations

I awoke the next morning at around 7:00. Luckily this time there wasn't a girl sleeping on top of me.

I got up and walked into Sayori's room. She was still sleeping soundly in her bed. A smile stretched across my face, as she seemed peaceful.

I walked down to Natsuki's room to see that she was sleeping as well. I looked at the nightstand next to her bed and saw her brass knuckles sitting on it. I laughed because of how they small they were.

I left the house and got into my SUV. I began driving to NWG headquarters with the Star Emerald. I promised Vince that I would get it back to them.

I rolled my SUV in the garage and Khalil came out to me. I got out of my car.

"Dude where the hell have you been?" he said.

"Getting this." I said. I held up the small Star Emerald in my hand.

"Holy shit... you got the emerald back..." he said.

"Hell yeah I did." I said while grinning.

Vincent walked out and met me and Khalil.

"Well look who decided to come back." Vince said.

"Only the finest." I chuckled. I tossed Vincent the emerald and he caught it in his hand.

"H-h-holy shit. You did it." he said while chuckling a little.

"A promise is a promise Vince." I said.

"Well hell, I'mma go contact our guy and tell him we got the gem." Vincent said.

"Alright, well I'll see you guys later." I said.

"Woah, woah, woah, where are you going?" Khalil said.

"I got a date, you know it's rude to keep a girl waiting." I said.

Khalil chuckled and handed me an envelope.

"This is this week's intake, I think there's about 2 mil' in there." Khalil whispered.

A smile went across my face. I thanked Khalil and got back in my SUV.

"Now is the time to go see the girl of my beautiful dreams and horrible nightmares... Monika." I said to myself.

I drove over to Monika's compound and parked outside. I went in and walked down the corridors into Monika's office.

I opened the door slowly to see Monika with her head down on her desk, with a couple bottles of hard liquor scattered across the desk.

"Uhm... Monika?" I said.

Monika jerked her head up and looked at me. She wiped her face with her hands and then began fixing her hair.

"Oh... hey. God I have a headache..." she groaned.

"Did you drink last night?" I asked.

"What are you? My dad?" Monika said. I think she was still drunk.

"As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind you being my dad." she said in a seductive voice.

Yep, Monika was still drunk as hell.

She stood up and waved her finger at me, signaling for me to come close to her. I walked forward.

"Will you be my daddy?" she whispered. She then grabbed me by my tie and pulled me towards her, giving me a sloppy kiss.

She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I could almost taste the alcohol on her. I pulled away.

"M-Monika get your shit together!" I said flustered.