Chapter Eighteen: What's Worth Fighting For

Authors Note: So I decided to man up and write the chapters tonight. This is a remastered version of the chapter I made earlier, as that one was half assed.

-Gustave.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"That...was...awesome..." Sayori said while panting.

"What did you pull me into Sayori?" I asked.

"My love web...I'm a spider and I'm gonna eat you." Sayori said playfully as she made claws with her hands.

"You're cute." I said while tugging Sayori's cheek. She flashed me an innocent smile.

She turned over and soon fell asleep. I looked up at the ceiling. I was almost afraid to fall asleep. I eventually closed my eyes.

The dream began...or the nightmare.

I was laying in my bed next to Sayori. I sat up and looked over at her. She began to fade away. I tried to grab her but my hand just went through her.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

I got up out of bed and looked around. There was a knock at my bedroom door. I went over and answered it.

I opened the door slowly to see one blue eye.

The person pushed open the door. It was Sayori...or the possessed version to say the least.

I backed away as Sayori walked towards me. She was holding rope in her hands and tieing it into a knot. The third eye carving was on her forehead.

"Hey Spencer...I love you." She said creepily.

"Sayori what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't you love me? I want to spend eternity together...why don't we kill ourselves that way we can be together forever...as one." Sayori said.

I hit a wall behind me and Sayori got up close to me. She wrapped the rope around my neck.

"We'll be together forever...no one else...just you and me..." Sayori said. I began to start losing my breath.

Sayori was pulling on the rope, causing me to choke.

"Sayori...I...." I tried to get words out but I couldn't breathe.

"Shhhh it's okay... you'll be mine... forever."

My vision began to turn black and I woke up from that nightmare.

I looked to my left to see Sayori still sleeping next to me. Luckily there wasn't a third eye on her forehead.

"Looks like I snapped back to reality." I said to myself.

I looked out the window to see that the sun was barely up. I looked down at my wrist watch and saw that it was only 6:30.

I looked at my phone and saw that my friend Vinnie texted me. It said to come in ASAP.

"Might as well get my day started." I said. I went and got a shower and got dressed. I went into my room and looked in my mirror whole adjusting my tie.

I looked down and saw that Drew's dog tags were sitting there. I picked them up and put them on, along with my own dog tags.

"I'll give em hell." I said.

I walked downstairs and went towards my front door. Natsuki surprisingly was up and she approached me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Business, with the Drew stuff." I said.

"C-can I come? I won't be any trouble." Natsuki said.

"Um...sure I guess. I can't really say no to a cute face like that anyway." I said.

Natsuki stuck her tongue out at me. I laughed a little bit. Me and Natsuki walked out to the SUV and made our way to NWG headquarters.

"Woah this place is huge!" Natsuki said.

"Yeah, this is where all the magic happens." I said jokingly.

I led Natsuki down to a small office. I opened the door and saw an assortment of NWG agents sitting around a large table.

"Spectre Frost!" They said in unison while saluting me.

"At ease everyone." I said. They all returned to their seats and Khalil looked over at me.

"Who's the little girl? Isn't that the girl the cops are looking for?" He said.

"Oh um, Khalil, meet Natsuki. Natsuki this is Khalil." I said.

"I'm his girlfriend..." Natsuki said.

"W-what?!" I said embarrassed.

Khalil began to chuckle a little bit.

"Anyway, we figured out where Michaels house is, we're sending in Omega team to handle it." Khalil said.

"Bring that bastard back alive, we need to figure out where Cosgrove is." I said.

"Will do sir." Ajax said. Ajax was the leader of Omega team.

Me and Natsuki walked back out to my car as we watched helicopters take off above the warehouse.

"Who's Cosgrove...?" Natsuki asked shyly.

"The man who pretended to be me.." I said.

Natsuki remained silent for a minute and then let out something.

"I hope he burns in hell..." She said.

I chuckled a little bit.

"Me too."

I pulled out of the parking lot and I noticed that Natsuki kept looking iver at me and then looking away as if she was about to ask something.

"Can...can I stay with you from now on?" Natsuki asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I...I don't want to live with my dad anymore." She said shyly.

"I mean...I guess." I said.

"Can we stop by my house so I can get a couple things." She asked.

"Sure."

Natsuki showed me where to go and we ended up driving through a really run down neighborhood.

I parked out front of a really sketchy house and I followed Natsuki as she went into her house.

"Wait here okay." She said almost embarrassed.

"Erm...okay." I said. I stood out front of Natsuki's porch for about 5 minutes until she came out in a hurry.

"Come on let's go!" Natsuki said with her hands full of clothes. She seemed to be scared of something.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" A voice said from within the house.

Suddenly a man came out of the house wearing blue jeans and a white tank top. He began to run towards Natsuki and grabbed her by her arm, causing her to drop everything.

"You're not going anywhere!" The man said. I think he was drunk as he was holding a beer in one hand.

"L-Let go of me!" Natsuki yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------