Chapter Nine: Alias's and Allies

Me and Natsuki drove to cheap rundown motel. The place looked like it hasn't been taken care of in years. Me and Natsuki walked up a flight of stairs and knocked on a motel door labeled 2467.

"Is she awake?" I said.

"Probably not... she's always taking too long." Natsuki said annoyed. She beat her fist on the door and we heard footsteps.

A half awake Sayori answered the door with a sad expression on her face.

"G-good morning Natsuki..." she said.

"Did you stay up late again?!" she said.

"N-No." she said sadly.

What was wrong with Sayori? She seemed sad... but tired... and just out if energy.

"Anyway it's time to go... get your shit together. We're collecting money today and we're taking this new guy. His name is Frost." Natsuki said while pointing to me.

I reached my hand out to Sayori and she slowly looked up at me. Her facial expression changed from tired to full of energy.

"I-Its a pleasure to meet you..." she said embarrassed.

Woah, her expression changed when she saw me.

"The pleasure is all mine." I said.

Sayori began to blush and she went back into her motel. She began getting her suit on while me and Natsuki sat outside.

"What's with her?" Natsuki said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Her voice and face changed as soon as she laid eyes on you."

"Hehe I just have that effect on women." I said while stretching my arms behind my head.

"Oh shut up." Natsuki said while playfully punching me in the side.

Sayori came out of her motel in a rush. She wore a suit similar to Natsuki's but she had that signature bow that went across her chest.

"C'mon Natsuki let's go!" Sayori said excitedly.

"Hold on a second." I said. I walked over to Sayori and put my hands in her shoulders.

"You're collar is all messed up." I said while adjusting Sayori's collar. She blushed and tried avoiding eye contact with me.

"There, now you look pretty." I said.

"R-really?" Sayori said.

"Like Marilyn Monroe." I said.

Sayori let out a giggle and looked over at Natsuki.

"C'mon Natsuki let's go!" Sayori said excitedly.

Sayori stood right next to me as we walked back down the flight of stairs. We walked back into my SUV and Natsuki and Sayori got into the back seat. I took the driver seat.

We began driving to Rhode island until Natsuki broke the silence.

"You got anything useful in here?" she asked. I opened the glove box and pulled out 2 TEC-9s.

"Those are machine pistols with very sensitive triggers. Don't put the mags in them yet." I said.

Sayori looked gleefully at the small machine pistol.

"I-I've never shot a gun before." Sayori said.

"Well that's because you're too clumsy to handle one." Natsuki said.

"I trust her." I said. "Just always treat it like its loaded and only point it at something you want to kill."

"O-okay... I'll remember." Sayori said.