Chapter Twenty-Four: Unconditional Love

I pointed both of my pistols at Cosgrove and pulled the triggers.

Itstead of a satisfactory "Bang!" I heard a disappointing "Click."

"That's one way to say hello." Cosgrove said as he walked towards me.

"Where the fuck are they!?" I asked.

"The girls? Why they're downstairs in a cell. Once I kill you I'll throw your dead corpse in there with them that way they know what they did." He said.

"How do you want to do this Cosgrove?" I yelled.

"Well shooting you is just not fun...why not a fair fight huh?" Cosgrove said.

"Deal." I said.

I got into a stance and put my fist in front of me.

Cosgrove charged at me and thrusted his fist at me. I ducked and felt his hand just graze my hair above my head.

I turned around and hit Cosgrove in the back of the head. He fell on the ground and turned over to look at me.

He kicked my leg causing me to fall over as well.

Cosgrove jumped on top of me with a knife in his hand. He tried to stab me in the chest but I pushed back on his hand. The tip of the knife slowly entered my chest until one of the chopper miniguns riddled the building with bullets.

Cosgrove got off of me and stood up. I slowly pulled the tip of the knife out of my chest.

Cosgrove bent over and grabbed me by my shirt. He dragged me towards a large Air Conditioner unit with a huge rotating blade on it.

He tried to lift me over the ledge to throw me in the machine but I head butted him and he took a step back.

I swung my fist at Cosgrove and hit him in the cheek as hard as I could. My ace of spades ring was indented in his cheek.

"You were never part of the NWG...you were a fuckin traitor." I said.

"You know nothing Spencer...I know what you've done. You don't deserve that tattoo on your chest..." Cosgrove said.

I pulled out the stiletto I had and opened it. I lunged at Cosgrove to stab him but he caught my hand.

"Heh...too close.." Cosgrove said.

"Or so you think." I said.

Time went slow as I dropped the stiletto out if my right hand and caught it in my left hand. I drove the blade into Cosgrove's stomach.

"Hell awaits you, Cosgrove." I said while pulling upward on the knife.

I pushed Cosgrove into the AC unit and his corpse fell into the blades. I flinched as the blades got ahold of his body.

"Might as well have him rest with this." I said while pulling the portrait of Markov out of my suit pocket. I threw it into the AC unit as well while it shredded the pages into little pieces.

Purple smoke came out as the machine destroyed the book.

I turned away and walked back down to the ground floor of the mansion.

I walked out on the balcony to see that the NWG was the Victor. All of TFS members have been taken care of.

"We did it...we fuckin did it." I said to myself.

A door opened behind me and Vincent Khalil, and Yuri walked with Natsuki, Sayori, and Monika.

"Y-you're alive!" Yuri said as she ran towards me. She pulled me in for a hug.

Natsuki, Sayori, and Monika also ran towards me. They all hugged from all sides.

"I'm so sorry guys...I love all of you so much..." I said.

Khalil and Vincent just watched as all of the girls huddled around me.

Khalil began laughing to himself and looked over at Vince.

"What do you think about that Vince?" He asked.

"In Italy we have a simple phrase for that."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"That's Amore."