Epilogue

Me and the four girls walked away from the bloody battlefield that I just walked through. We all drove the Rolls-Royce back to my house and I parked it out front.

A sheer moment of joy came over me as I opened the door and all of the beautiful girls looked at my house. Everything was back to normal.

"It's so good to be home!" Monika said.

"I missed this place too much..." Natsuki said.

"I'm gonna go watch a movie!" Sayori cheered.

"You're always watching a movie." Natsuki said.

"I'm gonna go read a book." Yuri said.

"Wait..." Monika said.

"What?" Sayori said.

"We all need to say something important to Spencer."

I stood there dumbfounded, as I didn't know what they were about to say.

"I love you Spencer!" Sayori said.

"I love you...you big dummy..." Natsuki said shyly.

"I...uh...I love you..." Yuri said embarrassed.

"And I love you the most!" Monika said while jumping on me for a big hug.

"I love all of you too." I said while smiling.

"Aweee he's blushing." Natsuki said.

"N-no I'm not!" I said defensively.

Soon all of the girls went upstairs into their respected rooms.

Natsuki slept in my room since all the others were taken. I ended up sitting on the couch while looking at my watch. It was almost 2 AM.

"They're happy Spencer...they're...happy." I kept repeating in my mind.

"They're happy, you have to do this... It's for them..." I said.

I walked upstairs into Monika's room. I placed my Ace of Spades death card in her hand.

I walked into Natsuki's room and placed my two insignia rings in her hand.

I walked into Sayori's room and placed my NWG dog tags in her hand.

I walked into Yuri's room and placed my wrist watch in her hand.

I left her room and walked back downstairs.

"I won't need any of those where I'm going." I said to myself.

I put on an overcoat and drove to a nearby bar.

I went inside that bar and ordered a tall glass of Scotch...I love scotch.

I pulled out the phone that David gave me and called him.

"Is it done?" He said.

"Yes..." I said.

"Good, the police should be there any second."

"Police?!" I yelled.

"Yes, I will be announced a hero for taking out the leader of the TFS and NWG at the same time!" David said evily over the phone. He began having a coughing fit.

"I knew you were going to betray me David...are you feeling a little under the weather?" I asked.

"What...what did you do?" David said terrified over the phone.

"I knew what you were up to, when you shook my hand I had a ricin strip on my hand. You'll start to have a fever at first, but in about 2 minutes you'll be coughing up your lungs."

"You....you bastard!" David yelled.

"Goodbye David." I said.

I hung up the phone and the bartender came over to me with my drink.

"That sounded rough..." The bartender said.

"Yeah...Have you ever loved something so much, but then realized that you could never have it?" I asked the bartender.

"Sometimes, but it's just Minor things...why? What's wrong with you?" The bartender asked.

"Happiness...I always wanted happiness, but I knew I couldn't have it." I said.

I heard a police helicopter outside the bar while a whole convoy of cars rolled up. I could see the lights of the cars.

"Just give me drinks until they get here..." I said sadly.

I drank my glass of Scotch as the cops busted down the door and pointed guns at me.

"NYPD FREEZE!" They yelled.

I placed down my glass and put my hands up.

I went with the police quietly.

"They're happy Spencer, you did this so they could have a happy life. You did it. It's for them." I said in my head while tears formed at the base of my eyes.

"They're happy..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: We all want something that we can't ever have, whether it be a person, an object, or even an emotion.

All's Spencer ever wanted was happiness. He wanted to be with the girls, but he knew that the cops would get the girls if he stayed with them.

So he sacrificed himself to the police that way they could be happy.

Happiness...he wanted happiness.

Check out Khalils story Zombix15 and this fan made story by Richmasterdragon

~The End~

Outro: