Chapter Twenty: Revenge is The Best Medicine

Me and Yuri walked over to my SUV and got in.

"Oh hey Monika..." Yuri said.

"Hello Yuri, you look nice." Monika said.

"Oh thanks..." Yuri said, still half asleep.

I drove back to my house and me, Monika, and Yuri walked in. Sayori and Natsuki hugged around Yuri.

"They really are good friends aren't they?" I said to Monika.

"Yeah..." She said. I could tell that Monika was sad that she wasn't included on the hug. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

"It's good to have everyone back together." I said.

"Me too...it's been too long..." Monika whispered to me.

"Hey you two." Natsuki said in an annoyed voice. I pulled away from Monika to see Natsuki watching us with her arms crossed.

"Hey can we watch a movie?" Sayori asked me.

"Uhm yeah...what do you want to watch?" I asked.

Sayori walked over to me and handed me a movie called "Life among the dead." It seems like a good movie.

I walked over to the TV and put the movie in.

It was a zombie movie, so Yuri was engrossed into it. Natsuki and Sayori were sorta scared so they sat really close to me.

Suddenly there was vibration in my pocket. It was my cell phone. I pulled it out and answered it. It was my friend Vincent.

Monika paused the movie and gave me the death stare.

"S-sorry." I whispered.

I answered the phone and accidentally hit speaker phone.

"Spencer! We got that Michael guy! You gotta get here now dude!" He yelled.

I panicked and hung up the phone. I really didn't want the girls to know that we caught Michael.

"Yeeeeeah...so I gotta go." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh no you don't! You're taking us with you." Natsuki said. All of the girls seemed to agree with Natsuki.

"But I-" I tried to talk but there wasn't changing the minds of these girls. They all remember what Michael did to us in my dream.

"F-fine...let's go." I said.

All of them looked determined as I drove to the NWG warehouse. I guess they still hated Michael as much as I did.

I parked in the warehouse and Vincent watched as I got out of the car with Monika and gang.

"H-HOLY SHIT!" Vinnie yelled while unholstering his gun. He pointed it directly at Monika with a red dot right between her eyes.

"Lower your weapon Vulture!" I yelled.

"Sir, that's the woman at the top of the NWGs most wanted list. SHE'S THE GREEN EYED MISTRESS." He yelled.

"Yeah and she's a friendly! Now lower your weapon!" I yelled back.

Vincent slowly lowered his gun and holstered it on his hip. He gave me a disapproving stare as we walked to the interrogation room.

I opened the door slowly to see Michael sitting in a chair. He smirked when he saw me.

"Hello Frost." He said.

I pulled out my Beretta and shot him in both of his knees.

"S-spencer!" Vincent said.

"The fact that he isn't telling me what I want to hear as soon as I walk in is a problem." I said.

"You're not getting shit from me..." Michael said.

Natsuki walked over to Michael and hit him as hard as she could.

"N-Natsuki..." Yuri said frightened.

"That bastard deserves it." Natsuki said.

"Where Cosgrove?" I asked while walking towards Michael. He remained silent and just looked up at me.

"Don't make me repeat myself Michael." I said while cocking my Beretta.

"Fuck you." He said.

I raised my foot and stood on top of Michaels knee.

"G-gah........I don't know....You need to find David...." He said while straining.

"Where's David?" I asked.

"Albany...he's in fuckin Albany."

I took my foot off of Michaels knee. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the stiletto I got from Natsuki's dad.

"Monika, Natsuki, Sayori, and Yuri, please leave the room. I don't want you to see this." I said.

The girls flinched as I flicked out the blade. Yuri on the other hand, was amazed by the knife.

They slowly walked out of the room and I turned to face Michael.

"This is for Drew..." I said.

About 15 minutes passed and I walked outside the room. I closed the door behind me. I adjusted my tie as I walked down the hallway and met the girls in the lobby.

"Did he pay?" Monika asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Now let's get going, its getting late."

We all got into my SUV and drove back to my house. We walked through the door and Sayori and Natsuki went up to their rooms. I showed Yuri where she could sleep for tonight and then went down to my couch to watch TV. I sat in the living room until Monika came in and joined me.

"Hey so like I need to ask a huge favor." She said.

"What is it?" I said.

"Back at my compound, there's tons of money that we haven't grabbed yet. Since I now live here I was wondering if I could stash it here instead." She said.

"I don't see a problem with that, do you want to go get it?" I asked.

"Yeah c'mon let's go." She said.

Me and Monika got into my SUV and drove to her compound. She led me to her office and we started bagging up the cash. We placed it in my SUV and were almost done.

"Is that it?" I asked Monika.

"N-No...there's one more thing we need to get. I need your help getting it." She said.

I noticed that Monika's eyes were glowing Green. They only do that when she's expressing high amounts of emotion. I wonder what shes up to.

She led me into her office for the last time and I looked around.

"There's no more money in here Monika." I said.

"There's something a lot more valuable." Monika said while walking towards me seductively.

She grabbed my shirt and started to unbutton it.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Something." She said.

She took off my shirt and walked over to her desk. She sat on top of it with her legs crossed.

She pointed her finger at me and called me closer by waving it. I approached her and she looked up at me.

"You wanna try out the NWG's most wanted?" Monika said in a flirty voice.

I leaned over and kissed Monika. She leaned back on the desk and wrapped her arms around me.

My hands began to explore unknown territories as me and Monika experimented on her desk.

-----------------------------------------------------------