Chapter Six: Please Come Back Home

I raised my hands in the air as the Green Eyed Mistress pointed her gun at me.

"Take your shirt off." she said.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Take your shirt off now!" she said.

The Green Eyed Mistress spun me around and kicked me to my knees.

"Sheesh you can at least take me out to dinner first." I said jokingly.

"Oh there's no dinner, I'm about to execute you as a lesson." she said.

Yuri and Natsuki watched at the end of the hallway as I took my shirt off. They watched as the Green Eyed Mistress pulled the hammer back on her gun.

Yuri looked almost excited to watch me die... Natsuki on the other hand seemed concerned.

"M-monika wait!" She said while running down the hall.

"Natsuki if you don't move you're gonna get his blood all over you... and good luck explaining that to your dad." Monika said.

"Natsuki's dad? He came to this reality as well?!" I thought to myself.

"Monika... look at his chest..." Natsuki said while pointing at my ace of spades tattoo.

Monika walked in front of me and knelt down.

"Natsuki that doesn't mean anything. That isn't him. You've said that about 5 guys already and none of them have turned out to be the real Spencer." Monika said.

"B-But..." Natsuki began to talk but she eventually just gave up.

"Okay, so where were we." Monika said.

"You were probably about to shoot me?" I said sarcastically.

"Ah yes, we were gonna do that." Monika said while pressing the gun against my head.

"Goodbye whatever your name is." Monika said.

"You know that NWG will probably drop a huge fuckin airstrike on this place if they figure out that you killed me right?" I said.

"You're in the NWG? Well why didn't you say so! We can use you information. Yuri won't you be a darling and tranquilize our uninvited guest?" Monika said while inviting Yuri over her.

Damn it Spencer... why couldn't you keep you big mouth shut.

"With pleasure!" Yuri said while flicking the needle of a syringe. She flashed me her crazy eyes as she injected my neck.

I looked down at my hands as I began to feel sick. My entire world began to turn black and I passed out.

I woke up in a chair. I was facing downward. My arms were tied behind my back. The only thing that I was wearing was my dress pants and dress shoes that I had on.

"Ugh...where am I?" I asked.

I looked around and it looked like a basement.

"Jesus did I get kidnapped by Yandere-Chan?" I said out loud. I laughed a little at my own joke.

I looked over at a nearby table and saw a small scalpel. I stood up with chair tired to my back and grabbed the scalpel. I began cutting the ropes that were restraining my hands.

Suddenly someone came down the stairs. It was Natsuki. She grabbed a chair and set it down in front of me. She crossed her legs and looked up at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I could ask you the same thing... you're in my reality Natsuki." I said.

"No... no stop... you're messing with my fuckin head. You died! I watched you die." Natsuki said. She was starting to get all worked up but she wiped her eyes.

"I meant why are you here in our building." she said, still trying to recover from almost crying.

"You took something that belonged to us. Natsuki... you know it's me right." I said in a soft voice.

"No... it's not... you died... Drew and Khalil took us away and we blacked out. Then we woke up in this reality. We looked for Spencer... the real Spencer... but we couldn't find him. SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT!" Natsuki yelled, still fighting back tears.

"Natsuki what can I do to prove to you that I'm the real Spencer." I said. "I know about you Natsuki... I know about your dad and-." I tried to explain myself but Natsuki cut me off.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME. SHUT UP!" she said. She slapped me across the face really hard.

"Natsuki I didn't want you to watch me die... that's why I told Drew and Khalil to take you away..." I said. Hell even I was fighting back tears now.

Natsuki didn't even respond to that. She just bent her head down into her hands. I finally cut the ropes that restrained my hands. I got up to go and hug Natsuki.

I stood up and walked over to Natsuki. She looked up at me in terror. I guess I forgot the fact that I was supposed to be restrained.

"J-just go... just leave..." Natsuki said while waving her hand.

"No." I said.

"Wh-what?" Natsuki said confused.

"I'm not leaving you again... I never got to tell you something." I said.

"What... what did you want to tell me."
Natsuki asked.

I knelt down in front of Natsuki and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you Natsuki." I said.

Natsuki hesitantly wrapped her arms around me as well.

"I-I love you too... why did you leave us... why did you leave me?" Natsuki said while tears streamed down her face.

"I thought that if you love something, you let it go... and if it comes back to you, it's yours forever." I said.

"You came back to me Natsuki." I added.

"I missed you so much... you big dummy." Natsuki said while she buried her face into my chest.

"We... waited for you to come home when we came into this dimension... but in this reality I still lived with my dad... it's just so hard." Natsuki said. She was completely falling apart.

"Every night I would look out the window and say 'please come back home... please come back to us...' but you never did. We didn't have money or anything at all... so we turned to crime... now all's we do is hurt people." Natsuki said.

"Natsuki I'm so sorry... I'm here now..." I said. I pulled away from Natsuki and grabbed a towel from off the table. I began wiping away Natsuki's tears.

"Its okay now Natsuki... I can fix everything. I just need you to trust me." I said.

"I... I trust you..." Natsuki said while trying to force a smile.

I heard more footsteps begin to come down into the basement.

-----------------------------------------------------------