O n e

You inhaled and exhaled, again aand again. You turned to Eren with a concerned face. "Eren. . . ."

He set his gaze on you and furrowed his brows. "What is it, [Name]?" He questioned and held the reins on his horse, tightly.

"Do. . .you promise to come back. . .in one piece?" His eyes widened.

"O-of course! Do you promise to come back in one piece?" You smiled a little and nodded, pink dusting his cheeks. You moved your horse closer to his. "What're you doing?"

You gazed into his eyes, but your orbs turned to see the director doing hand motions. You leaned closer into Eren and looked back at the director your eyes saying, 'like this?' He gave you a thumbs up and grinned. Eren's orbs were focused on you, slightly confused. Was this in the script? he thought and leaned into you. You sighed mentally and looked back at the director who was making his fingers or something kissing each other. You leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips, 'cause that was probably what Hajime Isayama wanted.

Eren's cheeks turned red as he pointed a finger at you and stammered a bit making you giggle. "That was for good luck," you explained and went to your position, getting ready for the 57th expedition. "AND CUT! You can go on your lunch breaks now!" You let out a breath and dismounted off your horse and trudged to the director.

"YES! FOOOODDDD!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Hajime-san, that was not in the script!" You waved your arms around making him chuckle.

"I thought it would make Eren a bit more determined." You rolled your eyes and scoffed. Then, Eren trudged over to you.

"What was that kiss about?" He inquired, demanding to know. His eyebrows were furrowed. You pointed to Hajime.

"Ask him," you stated and began walking away.

"Hey, pointing is rude, [Name]-chan," he teased. Your eye twitched. When you had your name with the chan added in ,it annoyed you for some reason, and Hajime knew that. You grunted and walked to your trailer to change your clothes. "That damn director," you muttered.

"[Name]!" You heard Jean's voice call. You turned around and Jean came running at you with his phone in one hand.

"What do you want, Jean?"

"You should check your twitter!" And with that he ran off while laughing. You raised one brow and scratched your head in confusion. You opened the door to your trailer and grabbed your phone that sat on the coffee table.

"Check my twitter? For what?" You tapped on your phone and opened up Twitter. Damn did you have notifications. Your eyes widened when you saw a video someone had posted on Twitter. [I dont know if you can post videos on Twitter, because I don't have a Twitter and using Twitter is boring. So, if they don't, now they do.] The thumbnail was just you leaning into Eren. Oh god, Eren's girlfriend is gonna be pissed, you thought, concerned for Eren.

You read the Tweets and blushed at some of them.

@[Name]andErenforever: OMG THEY JUST KISSED! I'M-I'M SO HAPPY! THEY'RE SO PERFECT!!!

@Erevialle: Tch. Whatever. Eren and Levi were made for each other! You laughed at that one and ruffled your hair.

@[Name]'shusband: Oh hell naw! Did he just kiss my wife?! You laughed and tweeted back at him, just to make him feel better.

@official[Name]: @[Name]shusband sweetie, it was just a scene. Don't worry :)

@[Name]'shusband: @official[Name] I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!