Character view

All of my life I lived with the ability to have telekinesis, and hypnosis, that means I have mental manipulation, unlike my very close friend Wanda Maximoff, I was born with my abilities or "powers", but my powers were way out of control and untrainable I killed every police officer that tried to help me when my mother and father were murdered.

My dad was a Wakanda citizen, Abdulla Abdu, he was more like a border guard, and he was a very strong Wakandan worrier. He was trained as a spy, but he fell in love with an American woman, they were a little angry with him, but they respected his wishes, because they were pregnant with me.

My mom was Brandy Battles, she was mixed with both African American and Caucasian, she was madly in love with him and he was madly in love with her. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life.

They both died in my arms, I cried on their dead bodies and I killed everyone that tried to come near me. I had just turned thirteen too.

But that's also the day I met one of the closest people ever to me, he was so arrogant, but also very very sweet. Tony Stark, he invited me into his home and I had a new family, and he's acted as a dad ever since that night.

Captain America (Rogers) trained me on keeping my emotions in control, and Banner aka "Hulk" was a huge help too, him and Thor helped incredibly. They were like big brothers to me. Sam Wilson was one of my close friends also.

They only called me into missions if it was absolutely necessary, because I cause a extraordinarily huge amount of damage if I am mad enough, I could destroy the entire world, and it would be very hard to restrain me.

Oh wait did I forgot to mention? My name is Asha Imani Abdu, I've never thought about going to Wakanda, going there doesn't spark interest in me anymore ever since my dad died. I never ever talk about Wakanda to anyone and don't plan on doing so anytime soon.