Chapter 20

Guise I'm trying figure out a time frame that fits this story well so, it's not going to be exactly like the movie like how they jumped right into going into America, I'm going to lead up to that! So I will have enough time so I can finish this part of the T'challa adventure and after infinity war (Which is April 27!!!) I am going have more action! Just bare with me you all!!

*******************

T'challa's POV

"Why?" Asha asked.

"Because he stole important artifacts from the museum, so we have to get him, and he also took some vibranium from us so we have to capture him and bring him back." I told her.

"So when are we leaving?"

"A week." I said to her. "Now we must train you more." I said to her. And she smiled and nodded.

"Alright." She said.

"Alright King, can I at least talk to my friend for a moment before you steal her away completely?" Nakia asked, smiling at me.

"Go ahead, and let her get breakfast too." I said to her.

"Alright it sounds like a plan." Nakia said standing up.

And she pulled Asha up from the ground and they walked back into my room, and I followed them.

I grabbed Asha by the waist and pulled her to me, she turned around and smiled. "Thank you, for everything you did last night I really appreciate you." She said to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"You know when we train you can not use your powers." I said to her.

"Duh T'challa,do you think that I want to kill you?" She said to me laughing at me.

I honestly would rather stay here and spend the entire day with her, but I know that there is work that needs to be done.

"Alright, I think I should go." She said and turned around and left my grip.

And she walked away, I walked into the kitchen and Shuri and Asha were talking. They both looked at me.

"How are you brother?" Shuri asked, and I shrugged.

"I am okay? You sister?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"I am great. I have been working on some new things for you, so before you go to America I have some new pieces of technology to show you." She said. And I smiled at my sister, I think she is one of the smartest people I have ever met in my life, I know she is smarter then me.

"Thank you Shuri." I said to her smiling.

"Alright, Asha we will head out and train after you have finished eating and get dressed." I said to her and she nodded while eating lemon slices.

"I'm actually done." She said quickly getting up from the island and she ran to her room.

I laughed at her. And I looked to see Shuri and Nakia looking at mc and Okoye walked into the kitchen with Ayo.

"You are FALLING, for her brother." Shuri said to me and Nakia nodded, and smiled.

"He really is, I have never ever seen you act like this with a girl, like what is happening!" Nakia said and they all smiled.

We all talked for fifteen minutes.

"Did you both have fun last night?" Okoye asked.

I smiled at her and shook my head. "We did not do anything." I said to her.