Chapter 14

Asha's POV

T'Challa stared at me in the face, and I went over and grabbed a cloth from his table and I ran it through some water.

"Let's at least talk about it Asha." He said to me and I turned and looked at him and dabbed the blood off of his face, and he looked at me continently.

"I am sorry I did not tell you about Bucky. Asha I just want the best out of everyone, and I thought that if I could fix him then everything would be fine." He said to me.

I dropped my hand down from his face. "He destroyed my team, if it wasn't for him I would have never even left my family and the people I know, for people I barley even know." I said out of impulse.

He looked hurt. And he nodded. "Yeah and my father would have never been dead." He said. And that hurt a little.

"Ouch." I said. And his looked softened. And he grabbed my arm and

"Look Asha, I did not mean that, I know it was not your fault, but I am trying to learn how to forgive the people that once hurt me. And the first step I took was helping Bucky find a cure for the disease that he has, and so I can help other people apart of that horrible experience to seek treatment." He said and I started to understand.

"He is here now?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"He is, but he is frozen in his own time, it's like he's in a coma pretty much, he agreed on everything though. He wants to change, and did not mean to do all this damage." He said to me.

I shrugged, "It's whatever to me just don't bring him around me and I will be good." I said, while I walked back over to him and whipped the rest of his face off.

He kept his eyes on me, following my every movement and every breath. His gaze made me fall for him over and over again every time I looked at him.

He looked and held my chin lightly, I looked him in the eyes for a moment, he stared at me trying to figure me out, me doing the same with him. He made me feel so weak, like I was completely weak, and powerless. What the heck is even happening to me? 

"What are you thinking now?" He asked me. And I smiled.

"God knows what I'm thinking." I said to him, still whipping his face, he let go of mine as I walked and grabbed some alcohol. And came back to him.

What is this man doing to me? I mentally whined. He winced a little as I grabbed the alcohol and dabbed it on his neck and then I finished with him and backed away, from him and he walked forward to go fly the jet.

"What are you going to do next?" I asked him.

"I go and get the heart shaped herb and I become the black panther again." He said and I nodded.

"Interesting." I said to him and sat down watching him fly.

"I hope you do not hate me."  He spoke up after a minute.

"I wouldn't hate you, I was just disappointed that you didn't tell me." I said to him.

"I am sorry." He said and I nodded.

"When can I see my brother?" I said changing the subject.

"I am going to let Nakia go with you and you can meet him today." He said and my face lit up.

"I CANNOT WAIT." I said loudly and he laughed.

"I see." He said.

"He is going to hate me I bet." I said to him.

"He is not." He said, "who could honestly hate you Asha?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know but I just feel like he will hate me because of our father and what he did." I said.

"Just try and hope for the best, if he does indeed not like you then I will talk to him for you, and explain everything, he said and looked at me, and I just shrugged.

****************

We had made it back to the palace and I walked off the jet next to T'Challa, and Okoye greeted us.

"Where is Nakia? I need her to show Asha to W'Kabi." He said to her and Nakia was already walking over.

She walked up to me and smiled.

"I received your message T'Challa, he's in the back garden." She said and he nodded. And he looked back at me.

"Tell me how it goes." He said to me be I nodded.

"Yessir your highness." I said to him and he chuckled s little bit.

"I do not ever want to here that sentence come out your mouth ever again. He said laughing at me and I laughed back.

"I will see you later." He said and I nodded and walked over with Nakia, while him and Okoye stayed behind and talked.

We walk into the palace, "So you and T'Challa? Have you both talked yet?" She asked smiling at me.

"We honestly just do a lot of staring, and we kind of got into a small fight with each other, about something." I said to her.

"About what?" She asked.

"About someone that hurt my team that he was helping, but I'm just going to leave it alone and let it be." I said to her.

"What happened after that?" She asked.

"I don't know I was cleaning up his face and he was apologizing, and like I don't know he just makes me week all of the time like I feel completely powerless with him." I said to her.

She smiled, "You are falling in love with him girl, little do you know you are falling in love with him Asha." She said.

"I know I am." I said to her, "And I'm going to fall so hard." I said. She laughed at me.

"Come on he's just ahead." She said walking into the garden and I followed her.

"Stopping looking so nervous Asha." She said to me.

"How much do you want to bet that he is going to hate me, because I would bet on it." I said to her.

"Bet on what?" I heard a booming African accent. I turned around along with Nakia, and she hugged her friend.

"I missed you Nakia, are you here for good?" W'kabi asked. And she shook her head.

"Just for a moment in time." She said and he frowned a little.

"Well you know we all miss you little sister." He said to her, and she smiled.

And her eyebrows raised to me. I shook my head not wanting to walk up to him, but she pulled me by my arm, dragging me over to him.

"Speaking of missing a little sister." She said pushing me up to stare him directly in the face.

"W'Kabi this is Asha Abdulla, and she is your half sister." She said and he just stood there shocked.

"You are joking right." He said laughing at Nakia, I turned back and backed away from him.

Great this man really does hate me..

*****************************

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter guise!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Love y'all so much for over 25k love y'all soooooo much more than you know❤️❤️❤️