Chapter 23

**** Remember to VOTE and to comment!!!****

Asha's POV

The next morning. I walked around Tony's house, my old house. And I walked downstairs into Tony's lab and Tony was helping Rhodey with his training and I sat in the back corner and watched as he struggled to even move a muscle, Tony kept on pushing and pushing him, I sighed, looking at him struggle like that was kind of hard, he finally gave up, and him and Tony argued about it for a minute, but then Rhodey say back in his chair and Tony and him both came over to me, Tony sat down beside me on he wall and Rhodey rolled his wheelchair in front of me.

"Out of all of the seats in the house you choose to sit on the floor....what? Do they make you sit on the floor in Wakanda?"'Tony asked joking with me and I laughed at his dry humor.

I shook my head no laughing at him as we all laughed at him and I smiled at them both.

"But no really how is T'challa treating you?" Rhodey said to me getting more serious . 

I sighed, and they looked at me in confusion. "He treats me like an entire queen." I said and they both nodded. "Like I think I am falling deep for him, like I don't want to see him hurt, I want him by my side through everything the past two and a half weeks I have spent nearly every waken moment with him and his family, and even sleeping moment." I said laughing, and Tony rolled his eyes.

"No funny business." He said strict.

"Tony I am grown." I said and he laughed at me.

"I understand that, but you are still my little Kiddo. And how many times have " He said and sighed. And I hugged him.

"I miss you too." I said to him.

"So now you are choosing to read people's minds now? Thought you quit that when you were fourteen." Tony said and i looked at him in disbelief that he would think I would read his mind.

"I don't have to read your mind to know that you missed me Tony, and no dude I have not changed that much to go back to reading other peoples minds." I said to him.

"Good, glad you haven't changed that much." He said and I laughed at him.

"I've only been gone for two and a half weeks, calm down." I said laughing at him.

"I know, but now that the team is basically apart, it's real quite around here." He said.

"You miss it don't you." I said laughing at him.

"Do you?" He asked me, and I shrugged.

"I think I want to be done with the whole telekinesis aspect of myself and focus on combat, and learn all the things my dad taught me all over again from his people." I said to him.

"So you want to stay there? And how can you forget about your powers? Why would you ever want to forget." He asked me.

"I don't know Tony, and honestly I never asked for them so why can't I just forget them." I said to him my eyebrow furrowed.

And Rhodey just looked at us going back and forth at it.

"Asha are you stupid? It is apart of you, you've trained with it almost your whole life, you've cried to Captain and I all the time about it, so what? Now you want to give up, on the amazing gift you have." Tony said starring at me.

"I know.. but this isn't what I want anymore, the life that I thought I wanted is not here anymore Tony, my life draws itself towards T'challa, he's like the one light in the dark and I am a moth that is just so drawn to him, it's like I can breath right without him." I said, and I put my head against the wall.