Chapter 10 leaving part.2

I watched as they fought, my feet just completely frozen. How could Cap do this to Tony, they were supposed to be friends. We were supposed to be a family, he just wanted to throw it all away, I can never look at him the same, he did something that was unforgivable. How is Tony even going to get through this, he wants to kill them, but that is also what the man wants. He wants the team to kill each other, he wants inside mass destruction. And we are letting him have that, I will not let them kill each other. I will end this.

I walked up and walked past Bucky's body that was on the ground because of Tony, he grabbed my ankle, and I kicked him in the face.

Tony knocked his shield out of the way and started fighting him hand to hand. And he blasted him.

Cap was huffing and puffing, he looked at Tony. "He's my friend." He said out of breath.

Tony looked at him. "So was I." He said, and he punched him twice and Cap was coughing and trying to catch his breath. Tony looked and he saw me. He flung him across the room. "Stay down. Final warning." He said to Cap, and Cap struggled to get back up, and he put his guard up again.

He huffed, "I can do this all day." Cap said.

Tony pointed his hand at him. "Tony don't." I said, but Buck grabbed his leg and Tony kicked him in the face. Cap grabbed Tony and threw him down, I tried to intervene. "Asha don't." Tony said. I stumbled a bit.

Cap kept punching him. He grabbed his shield, and hit him with it. And his helmet came off. I was shocked, then he hit him in the center and I screamed. "STOP ROGERS!" I said to him, he looked at me and threw the shield to the side. He went over to Bucky and I shocked Bucky out he was struggling for breath. Cap tried to throw his shield at me I stopped that too. "Don't do this Asha." He said to me. "You are such a liar." I said to him in disgust. And I chocked him out to. He grabbed his neck trying to make me stop, but there was no stopping me from choking the two of them. I was in so much rage my hair was flying everywhere and the ground was shaking. They were on there hands and knees, gasping for air.

"Asha, please stop they are not worth it." I heard T'Challa say, but I was not focused on that. "Asha please." He said and I saw his face and I loosened up, he put my hand down my hair calmed down and my heartbeat was back to normal, I had a few tears in my eyes. Cap looked up at me, and him and Bucky were both gasping for air. "Leave." I demanded. And cap grabbed Bucky and they walked away. "T'Challa watch over her." Cap said and he walked away.

I walked over to Tony. "That shield doesn't belong to you Rogers my father made that." He said and Cap dropped the shield and walked away. Whoa he dropped the shield? Is he really done?

Me and T'Challa helped Tony up, and we carried him to T'Challa's jet. We sat him in there. And T'Challa gave him a change of clothes and he cleaned up and came back out, I put some of the ointment on Tony that T'challa had put on my arm. I sat on the couch beside him and I looked up at him.

"What are you thinking about?"he asked me. And I looked at him. And I sighed.

"I can't be apart of this anymore, nor do I want to be apart of this." I said to him, and he looked at me. And I knew that more was coming. I was bracing myself for impact.

He cleared his throat. "I understand." He said, his face looked disappointed though, I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry Tony, but I just can't compete with this anymore, it's not even feeling like a team more like an eternal struggle with myself, I can no longer be apart of the Avangers, I'm sorry Tony, I just need to learn to do my own thing." I said to him.

And he nodded. "I'm not going to lie kiddo, but I am going to miss you so much, your going to Wakanda with him right?" He asked. And I nodded, he smirked I know he is about to say something smart. "Don't fall to hard in love with him." He said laughing and I smiled at him.

"I forgot to tell you, but oh my gosh, I found out that I have an half brother his name is W'Kabi he probably won't like me, but it's worth meeting him I guess." I said to him and he smiled.

"But in all seriousness I am going to miss you so much, I've watched you grow into an intelligent, beautiful, young woman I am so proud of you Asha." He said to me and I hugged him, he winced a little bit.

"Is going to miss you too, and thank you, you have been amazing father figure." I said to him and he smiled.

***********************

I said my goodbyes to the rest of team that I actually liked as of now. And T'Challa grabbed my bags and put them in the jet. I gave my hugs and tears were also exchanged. I'm going to be visiting Wakanda, I really hope it is amazing. I thought as we walked back into the jet.

"Keep her safe."

"You ready for this beautiful?" He said and he looked back at me as Okoye flew the jet she was sitting down crissed crossed. I nodded to him and smiled.

"Ready as I will ever be." I said, and smiled back to him.

"Are we still picking up Nakia?" Okoye asked and he nodded, "of course, I have to have my best friend there when I become actual king." He said and he smiled. And we took off.

I am so excited for what is in store.

************I hope y'all like this chapter!!! This is the end of my civil war Spoilers so I'm going to go watch black panther for the fifth time so I can gather more information and research, so next chapter will be Black Panther Spoilers, you will be able to meet Nakia, Shuri, N'Kabi, etc!! I can't wait to write this next part, but I hoped you all enjoyed this, and omg you all helped me hit 5k!!!!!!! I am so excited thank you so much for your love and support!!!

-Kayla