Chapter 28

Words from author.
HI Guys!! I know this has been so so so long overdue, but finally I have had the chance to sit down, and really get into writing more, and I am so excited to almost be done with this book, I have about 6 more chapters to give you all, I know a lot of people have been asking me to update, and honestly this book is three years old, and it still shocks me how many people read this, I was practically a kid when I first started writing this, I am going to go back and edit some grammar mistakes, and I'm in the processes of a second book. Thank you for your patiences with me, I'd be shocked f people were still interested in this book, but I just really wanted to publish this now, for all the new readers. Again sorry for the long wait, but I hope y'all enjoy these next few chapters. Read the previous chapters if you're confused!

               Love, Kayla.

***********************************

Asha's POV

I was still on the phone with Tony silently crying to him and myself. "Kid what do you mean he died, I just don't understand." He said.

"He did a battle and he lost, he got thrown over a cliff." I said through the phone.

"I'm coming to get you kid." He said to me. I sighed. "Tony they wouldn't let me save him... H..he didn't listen to me. And now he's gone. I thought I found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with." I said to him.

"Listen Asha, I need you to stay safe while I try and get to you." He said to me.

"You can't come to me." I said to him, "I have to go." I said and I hung the phone up, I know that was rude, but I had to, I looked at Nikia and she sighed. "Come on Asha, we have to all keep moving." She said to me.

I nodded and looked at the ground, and the snow beneath me. "So where are we going again?" Everett asked.

"We are taking the heart shaped erb to Jabariland." Nikia answer back, making her pace quicker.

"The heart shaped erb...what is that?" He asked

"It gives whoever takes it heightened abilities." Shuri chimed in.

"It's what makes T'Challa so.." "Strong." I finished Nikia's sentence.

"Nakia." Ramonda, grabs her by the arm which force's all of us to a stop, "I don't like this, the heart shaped erb belongs to us. We may be creating a bigger monster. Nakia you should take it yourself, we have Asha here too, and with the two of you combined I know we can take him down." She said to her.

Hell I could take them down my damn self with no help from anyone.

Nakia looked back at me, and then back to Ramonda, "I am a spy, with no army. Even if I did stand a chance, T'Challa made me promise that I would never have to put Asha in a situation where she has to choose between other people's lives, so no I can't."

He did what now?
There was a long pause. "You all know that I don't nee-" "we will go." Ramonda said. And we turned around and continued walking.

"Oh boy." Everett said, and I felt hairs on the back of my neck rise, and I looked around for signs of trouble. "Shush." Nakia said, making us come to a complete and silent stop. We both looked around.

I heard men chanting and grunting all around us. Then they came into vision, and they surrounded us, I looked back and fourth between all of them. "Look down, and stay calm you all. Asha ." Nakia said, I felt my heart accelerate. They came in very close to us and were breathing in our faces. I honestly wanted to throw the hell up.