Chapter 16

Asha's POV

I looked into his eyes completely stuck in my position, he walked closer and closer to me, and I watched his every single movement.

He wasn't the most perfect guy, but he is perfect enough for me, he is what I've always wanted in a man, and he is so sweet to me. And I've only know him for three almost four weeks and I'm falling completely in love with him and there is no denying it either.

I snapped back into reality, and the moment was intensifying. He was now close to me, he cupped my face with his hands and he looked like he admired me, that one look that you always want a man to look at you like, that is the exact way that T'Challa was looking at me.  I wanted to melt away. 

"I'm falling so hard for you."I blurted out, and he smiled, he kissed my lips with so much passion, my eyes were instantly closed, I was in the moment in that moment in which I will remember forever. I kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled so hard because I was so happy.

Then we pulled away and I smiled and looked down. "Head up queen." He said, and I smiled and looked up
At him and he smiled back at me. I caught Okoye and Nakia out of the corner of my eye, I turned and looked at them and they were so excited, Okoye wanted to maintain her excitement because she was in public, but she was happy.

I turned my attention back to T'Challa. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm happy." I said to him and he smiled.

"Want to get something to eat at one of our restaurants?" He asked, and he pointed to a restaurant with a name I could not understand. izifundo ezintlanu I read in my head.

"Sure." I said, and we met back up with the group to go and eat.

"May I steal Asha away from you?" Nakia asked.

"Do you have to?" He asked, and she smiled. "She is my friend too T'challa, do not worry your highness I will not kiss her." She said joking around with him, and the other Dora Milaje were smiling and so was W'Kabi.

Then I saw Shuri walk in with her own pair of Dora Milaje following her.

We walked directly to the back as everyone said their hellos, before I sat down in between T'challa and Nakia, Shuri came up to me.

"Asha." She said, and smiled at me.

"Yes?" I said looking at her.

"Let me formally introduce myself." She said and smiled. "Since my stupid brother over here did not want to introduce his sister to his crush, but I am Shuri and it is such a pleasure to meet you." She said. And I laughed at how she hit her brother in his head.

"Sorrrrry." He said and he stretched out his r's, I laughed at their relations ship I could tell that they were very much close, I hope me and W'Kabi could be this close.

"I hope you have enjoyed Wakanda, I want to teach you a few thing so hopefully we could hang out soon so I can get to know you!" She said excitedly and I nodded and smiled at her as she walked over to her seat and sat down.

I looked over at Nakia and she was just smiling away at me.

"Girl what?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know what I feel for him yet.. blah blah blah" She said mocking me and my exact tone, I pushed her arm.

"I hate you." I said joking.

"No you do not. YOU LOVE me.... and you LOVE him too." She said, and I pushed her again.

"Shut up." I said, I could feel T'Challa's gaze on me. And it made me feel so hot inside, not uncomfortable hot, but like I wanted him very badly type of hot.

She laughed at me. Wow am I really this easy to read?!

"You are adorable." She said to me, "but I owe Okoye a gold piece because we had a bet on when you both would finally kiss. Mine was ten minutes, because you both knew that each other wanted it, but Okoye said two hours and she won because she was more close than what I had said." I laughed at her.

"You both are so ridiculous." I said to her and laughed along with her.

"So Wait do we order?" I asked. And they all laughed at me, like I was stupid.

"No Asha, one person orders three different items and everyone tries all of them with their own servings, 4 rounds of 3 different types of food and a fifth round of 3 different types of desert." W'Kabi said laughing at me shaking his head.

My mouth hung open. "What!" I said not believing my ears. "Woah that is so unique, I like it!" I said. And they smiled at me.

I turned my attention towards T'Challa. "Would it be crazy if I said that I have replayed that moment between us in my head several times?" He asked me, low enough so I could hear him, and I smiled at him. He brushed some lose hairs off of my neck and then he kissed it gently.

What is he doing to me?! And why do I always have to end up asking myself this every time I talk to him?? I questioned myself.

"I want you to stay forever, I do not know what I will do if you choose to leave." He said.

"I still have two weeks here with you T'challa, it has only been one day." I said laughing at him, but he looked simi serious.

"Asha, did you see how fast three weeks had passed between us? Think about how little time we would have since it is only two weeks... you have given me two weeks, but I want forever." He said and I looked at him and awe.

"Give it time, time can only tell." I said to him. And he shrugged, and kissed my knuckles, and then he picked up his fork and ate his salad.

"Asha! I heard and read that you are quite the powerful one.'" Shuri said a few seats across the long table.

"I am indeed, I do not think anyone could stand the challenge." I said and W'Kabi raised his eyebrows.

"Show me." He said. I sat up in excitement.

"Do not do it W'Kabi, just a fair warning." T'challa said to W'Kabi, but he stood over and walked over to our side laughing.

Big mistake brother! I thought excitedly.

********************

I couldn't leave you all with that cliffhanger!!! But I just got off of work an hour ago and started typing more and more, I think y'all might hate me at the end of this first book just because of some of the very wild twist that I want to take!! But whatever it is thank you all for supporting me I appreciate it more than you know!! Love y'all

~Kayla