Chapter 8

(Hey you all I'm switching back over and doing Asha's POV, I just wanted to test out T'Challa's POV and I got some very good positive feedback which made me so happy!! So thank you all for reading this book, in under four days I've gotten new followers and I didn't know this book would be so good to all of you so I am truly blessed to you all, thank you so much!!)

Asha's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, I sat up on the couch that T'Challa and Okoye let me sleep on. Wow they have evrything on this jet! I got up and stood and then I folded up my blankets, I went into the small restroom that they had and they had a bag placed on top of the sink for me that had my name on it. I opened it and it was somw of my things from the vacation house that we rented. I pulled out my clothes and my bodywash and my deodorant. And I grabbed my wash cloth I turned on the hot water on in the shower and then I stripped my clothes off and got into the shower.

There's a few things that I knew for sure. One, I want to go to Wakanda. Two, I want to meet my brother in hopes that he doesn't hate me. Three, I was goimg to fall in love with T'Challa and hope it won't be the complete destruction of me. Four, I'm goimg to miss Tony Stark so much.

And there was a few things that I wasn't quite so sure about. Leaving my family, my team that is falling apart with every waken moment, do I really have that much strenth to leave the Avengers for good?

All of these questioms ran through my head, and I finally was done washing up I turned the water off and stepped out. And I dried my body off with my towel and I put lotion on my body and then, I brushed my teeth, and put my clothes on and I did my makeup.

I finally finished I packed my stuff back up, ans I walked out of the bathroom and I followed the smell of food. I walked into the small but amazing kitchen space and, T'Challa and Okoye were sitting at the table and talking amd they both looked at me as I walked in.

"Good morning." I said to them and I grabbed a water.

"Good morning." Okoye said, and nodded.

"Good morning, I hope that you slept well beautiful." T'Challa said and I smiled and I triedmto hide it, by grabbing a plate of food, I walked past the bar. And he came up beside me to look at me.

"What did I tell you? Do not be nervous around me and do not hide that amzing smile of yours Asha." He said low enough for me to hear him say, I shook my head at him. "I'm not nervous T'Challa." Yes you are don't lie to that man like that Ash. "Should I test you?" He asked smiling.

"No, no no no. It's no need for that!" I said to him smiling and I sat down and ate my food. It was delicious.

"Who even cooked?" I asked.

"T'Challa did." Okoye said to me and I nodded. A warrior and a cook? Wow what a man.

We talked some more for a long while.  Then T'Challa's phone rang, and he sounded more serious than from when we were laughing and joking. It was probably Tony. He hung up the phone and went to the back for a moment, he came out with his black panther suit on, and that's when I knew it was time to leave. I stood up and put my plate in the trash.

"We have to go." He said to me and I nodded. "Alright." I said, what I knew for sure that I was on his team and nothing else seemed to matter to me.

I looked and smiled at Okoye before I walked out behind T'Challa. "I'll see you later Okoye." I said to her and she nodded her head.

"Stay Safe." She said and we walked out of the jet. I forgot this thing was invisible, wow Wakanda must be truly amazing.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and we ran. For a person who isn't accustomed to speed, I am pretty fast and tried my best to keep up with T'Challa.