Chapter 1

Right now I'm in the Avengers head quarters watching tv with vision and Rhodney, Tony was at a very important meeting/Showcase of his last memories with his mother and Father, and Cap, Sam, Wanda, Black Widow, were on a mission to capture Rumlaw and we were just sitting around waiting on mission report they left 5 days ago.

Then Clint came running in the living room. "Turn the tv to the news now!" He demanded, I looked at him sideways. "Please Asha?" He asked nicely this time, but he looked really worried. So I shrugged my shoulders and picked up the remote and I changed it to the news, Vision stood up and I instantly cupped my mouth, I saw as some of the team were walking away from the mess. After they said their apologies, I watched with tears in my eyes the office building in Lagos, Nigeria. The building Was on fire. I saw all of the brave firefighters and people trying to save the ones in the building. I was so shocked and to that this happened sixteen hours ago with us, just finding out. I sat back on the couch and watched the television for hours, until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Cap and Tony talking, I say up and looked at them. "What is wrong?" I asked, but I didn't need too, because their thoughts were screaming. They both looked at me.

"The US Secretary of State, General Thaddeus, wants to speak with us downstairs into the conference room. I saw the secretary, he saw me. "Asha." He said slinging away from me a bit, I smiled at him, he is so scared because of our last confrontation. I sat behind Cap and in front of Tony.

"Five years ago I had a heart attack, and dropped right in the middle of my backswing turned out it was the best round of my life...." I tuned him out and started thinking about what the King of Wakanda said about us, I bet he hates us so much. Tony nudged me to pay attention. And I did.

"The world owes the Avengers an unplayable debt, you have fought for us, protected us, and risked your lives, but while a great many of people see you as hero's...there are some who would refer the word "vigilantes." He spoke.

I adjusted in my seat and he looked at me, I flicked my finger using some of my powers and turned his head out of my direction.

"What word would you use Mr. Secretary?" Widow asked. He looked at all of us. "How about the dangerous." He said, he looked at all of us.

"You are US based group enhanced individuals..." I'm so over this man, I thought and I looked over at Wanda and she nodded in agreement.

I wanted to lock into Tony's mind, "Could we just kill this man, I could choke him out on his own blood." I communicated to him, I turned and looked at Tony, he had a smirk on his face. "No Asha, we are super hero's for a reason." He said back.

Then I listened back on the conversation that they were having, but I missed almost everything.

"Who unfortunately don't seem to care what they leave behind." He stepped aside and showed the projection screen. "New York." He played a clip of noting but pure chaos I could see people falling out of the buildings, under cars, my heart sunk a little, "Washington D.C." more of my heart, "Sakovia." We killed so many people. "Lagos." I looked over and saw Wanda, she was restraining from crying. "Okay, that's enough." Cap said.

"For the past four years you've all operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement that the governments of the world can no longer tolerate...... The Sakovia Accords approved by a hundred and seventeen counties, states that the Avengers should no longer be a private organization, y'all will operate under the supervision of the United Nations panel only when femmes necessary." He said.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place." Cap said.

"Tell me Captain do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?" The General asked.

"So there are contrivances?" Rhodney asked.

"Three days from now the Un meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords." General spoke.

"If we come to a decision you don't like?" Widow asked.

"The you will retire." He said and I stood up and walked out of the room and went to my room and laid in my my bed and thought about the decision I would have to be making...

***okay guise I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! Love y'all!! -Kayla****