Chapter 15

Asha's POV

"Asha come back over here." Nakia said from behind me, and she gabbed my arm and swung me back beside her. Why the heck is she so strong? I thought.

"Nakia, what is the crap that you are telling me?" He said with a grunt. "My father died I know for sure my mother did not have another child." He said and he looked at me, he didn't look angry, he looked more confused.

"She is your Fathers daughter." Nakia said.

Then his face got harder with each passing thought."So how do you expect me to believe the nonsense that you just told me Nakia?" He looked back at her and asked.

"Chill out W'Kabi." I heard Okoye say from behind me, and she stepped up to him and his face grew softer.

"My love, Nakia is correct." She said to him. Ohhh so her and him? Okay okay I Ship it. I thought.

"How is this even possible?" He asked her, and he looked at me.

"Well your dad left as a spy for Wakanda, fell in love with an American and then they got married and then they were pregnant with me two years later and BOOM, I was born." I said to him and Nakia laughed at me because I was talking like I was sarcastic.

"Why did they never tell me this?" He asked.

"I guess the king did not want you to find out." Okoye said. "T'challa figured it out and wanted to tell you immediately." She added.

"Is that why he wanted to talk to me?" He asked and she nodded.

"I think you both are supposed to talk tomorrow or the next maybe." Nakia said. He nodded and looked over to me.

"How is our father then? Since you at you are his child also." He said.

I looked down. "He's dead." I said. And he raised his eyebrows.

"Really? Wow I did not even get to talk to him guess I'm still the bastard son." He said and he laughed. I shook my head at him.

"He didn't know that you were even alive at all." I said to him reassuring him. He shrugged.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Asha." I said to him.

"Full name Asha." He said.

"Asha Imani Abdulla." I said to him.

"Well if you are my sister then I am glad." He said. "I have never had a sibling." He said and smiled.

"I want ou to feel as welcomed as possible. Are here staying with my tribe?" He asked. And I shook my head at him.

"No I'm staying in the Palace with T'Challa." I said to him and by his face he questioned it.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"He brought me here, we met in my country. And I'm going to spend a few weeks down here and see if I like it if not I will join my team again." I said to him.

"So I have two weeks to make you stay in Wakanda? Is it not enough for me to tell you that we  are siblings to make you stay." And I laughed at him. "I have my family down there too."I said to him.

"I see....Well I will do everything in my power to keep you down here Asha." He said. And I smiled at him.

And I smiled too. "See I told you that he does not hate you." Nakia said and punched my arm playfully.

"Why would I ever hate anyone actually?" He said, "I did not even know you how would I hate you?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Did anyone tell you that you have a bit of a starring problem though?" He said.