Chapter 25

This chapter is for Stan... IN LOVING MEMORY STAN LEE

1922-2018

I hope you enjoy this chapter guys and gals!!❤️

Here's my gift from me to you. The gift of words! I told y'all I wasn't going to continue this book, but I've started it and I must finish it out I want to, at least for Stan.

Asha's POV

We were home now back in Wakanda, and my brother was pissed at T'Challa because apparently T'challa had made a promise to him that he would bring Klaue back dead, but that didn't happen at all, instead the man escaped and we have no idea at all where he went.

"So he proposed to you?!" Shuri asked excited. And my eyes got big.

"Shhhh girl who told you?" I asked her smiling.

"My brother did, duh." She said laughing at me. And I shook my head at her.

"Since when did you start using 'duh'" I said to her laughing.

"I don't know, if you hang out with Americans you will pick up a thing or two." She said to me and I smiled at her agreeing. "So are you happy." She asked me.

And I nodded at her "Very. It's crazy because we've known each other for like 4 months, but it's like I've known him my whole life, and it's crazy because no one ever really knows how I am feeling, but him. And it's actually amazing. I don't need to use my powers, I don't need anything like that, I don't know just him. Like he is ughh everything." I said to her and she smiled at me.

"I have never seen him like this in my life, he really does love you. So thank you for giving him light in his life Asha." Shuri said to me. And she hugged me. And I squeezed her in my arms too, and we finally separated by the sound of someone walking into the room.

And I stood up when I saw that it was T'challa. "Hello Ngelosi ehle." He said to me and he kissed me, and I kissed him back.

"Okay okay, get a room." "I need to finish fixing my other broken white boy." Shuri said laughing at us and walking out of the room.

He looked at me worried. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He handed me an envelope and I took it from him.

"It's from Cap." He said to me and I gave it back to him.

"I told you I don't want anything to do with him." I said to him.

"Asha..."

"T'Challa? Once I know that you really have forgiven Bucky that's when I will forgive Cap, just because you take him in and put him in a coma like thing does not mean anything to me you know?" I said to him and he sighed because he knew that I was right.

"What are you going to do about Klaue?" I asked. And he just started out. "I'm still trying to figure that out, your brother is pissed at me right now. I mean I could imagine I would be too if he'd had made a promise to me to find someone who had killed my mother. I feel horrible about it, but right now I have business to handle so are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded at him, he raised one eyebrow at me trying to read into me.

"I'm okay, love." I said to him touching his face and he kissed me, and I kissed his cheek back. "Now go and talk to N'Jobu." I said to him.

"Did you just read my mind?" He asked and I laughed. "No I promise I didn't I just kind of felt it." I said to him and he laughed at me.

"Okay Asha, I love you." He said to me.

"I love you too." I said and I walked away from him and I could tell he was looking at me walking back and I laughed at him. He's so damn cute.

T'Challa's POV

I walked down to the garden where we plant and grow the heart shaped herb.

"Leave us." I said to the workers, they all gathered their things and stood up and walked out. I walked forward to N'Jobu.

"So your mission did not go as planned." He said still working.

"What happed to my Uncle N'Jobu?" I asked him. "My father took me he disappeared. There was a man today wearing a ring identical to this one." I said to him while touching my ring.

"That's not possible." He said still looking down and doing his work.

"He helped Klaue escape from us and he was wearing this ring! My grandfathers ring!" I said raising my voice at him. "Do not tell me what is possible tell me the truth!"

He stood up and carried a basket. "Some truths are too hard to bare, T'Challa" He said walking past me.

I turned around confused. "That is not your choice to make. What happened to him?" I asked and he was still walking away.

"I promised the king to say nothing." He said.

"I am your king now!" I shouted at him. And he walked some more and sat down and put the basket down and I followed him.

"Your uncle took a war dog assignment in America. Your father placed me there to observe unbeknownst to him. Your uncle fell in love with an American woman, similar to the situation with Asha's father, and they had a child. The hardships he saw there radicalized your uncle.. he knew your father would not support this. So, your uncle betrayed us." He said.

"No" I said denying it all.

"He helped Klaue steal the vibranium. He drew his weapon on me!" He spoke and I closed my eyes not wanting to imagine what my father had done to his own brother, Zuri has hid this for so long.

"Your father killed his own brother. To save my life." He said.

"And the child?" I asked him.

"We left him. We had to...maintain the lie." He said to me.

I felt disgusted with both my father and him in that moment and I walked out leaving him with himself and the damn garden.

W'kabi's POV

We were on boarder control and a man walked up to us wearing combat boots maybe dreads or something to that nature in his head and he was joking a blue body bag.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Just a lil gift." He said in his American accent. He smiled and opened the bag I looked in it and it was Klaue lifeless.

"Who are you?" I asked him. And he looked at me and smiled.

**********

I hope you all enjoyed this, it's been a long while since I've posted anything and I've never really thought that I would ever post anything ever again from this book, but Stan Lee inspired me today and I just really want to complete it for him now, so I hope you enjoyed this! Like comment share!! Please give me feedback I thrive off of feedback thank you!