Chapter 13

****Note everything is not going to be word for word or scene for scene so bare with me guys I'm trying to put a little of my creativity in the mix of this book. The next few chapters are going to be shorter this time, but Enjoy!

P.S. what do y'all think about me adding Nakia's POV and different characters POV through different chapters of the book? Need some of your opinions!!

-Kayla

T'Challa's POV

I looked up at the leader of the Jabari tribe.

"M'Baku what are you doing here?" I looked at him and asked him.

"It's challenge day." He said and threw his hands to the side, and letting them fall back down looking at everyone. He looked back at me.

"I've watched and listened from the mountains as your technological advances have been overseen by a CHILD!" He said and pointed at my sister which made everyone take a step towards him. He smiled and turned around back to me. "And now you want to hand over the nation to this prince, who couldn't even keep his own Father safe." He said to me and to everyone else. Now that hit home for me. Now I was angry.

"We will not have it. I SAID WE WILL NOT HAVE IT AT ALL." He yelled. "I M'baku leader of the Jabari tribe challenge you." He said.

"I accept your challenge M'baku." I said to him and he smiled, his men surrounded him on his side and The Dora Milaje surrounded me.

Zuri looked at me and I nodded. "Let the challenge begin." Zuri said and he slammed down his stick and we both looked at each other and we charged.

We both had good hits in I had him and kicked him in the face, then he slammed me on the ground and punched me and my mouth started bleeding a lot from my nose, I ignored it though, he had me and he stabbed me I almost blacked out he punched me in the face again and my head went back.

I opened my eyes vision all blurred and saw my mother threw my blurred vision.

"Show him who you are T'Challa!" I heard my mother say. I have to do this for my family, for my country, for my future love. Fight T'Challa fight. I thought.

I shot my head up and and punched him in the face, and I kicked him and punched him again in the corner of his face and he dropped to the ground and I strangled him, we were on the edge of the waterfall.

"I do not want to kill you." I said to him. I added. "Your people need you M'Baku." He thought for a moment and he tapped out.

I sighed in relief because I did not want to kill this man. They helped us up and he walked away with the rest of the members from his tribe.

I walked up, and Zuri smiled at me.

"Your father would be very much proud of you T'Challa." Zuri said to me. And I smiled and thanked him.

He pulled the the necklace up and pointed it to the crowed of Wakandans and everyone cheered for a moment.

"I give you your new King of Wakanda. T'Challa Udaku!" He exclaimed and he put the necklace around my neck and everyone cheered again and I smiled at my people and hugged Zuri. My mother and sister walked up to me along with Nakia and Asha trailed behind.

"I am so proud of you my son. We are all proud of you." She said and grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. And I smiled at her.

"Thank you mother." I said to her. And smiled and hugged my mother and sister.

Then Nakia walked up to me. "King huh?" She said and I laughed at her.

"Who would have ever imagine YOU being king?" She said and I laughed at her. "You look awful, I could have sworn that you were done for good, my money was on you though." She said and I laughed at her. "My best friend is king!" She exclaimed and she hugged me. "I am so happy for you." She said. And I smiled."Thank you Nakia, I love you." I said to her.

"Love you too." She said back to me. And she turned around and looked at Asha. "We are all about to leave, come please Asha." She said smiling at her.

"Okay! Congratulations T'Challa." She said to me smiling. And Nakia and her were getting ready to walk away.

"Wait, Nakia." I said and they both had turned around.

"Yes?" She asked me.

"Can I please borrow Asha, I actually want to talk to her, she can ride back home with me." I said to them both. "If it is okay with you Asha?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"It's completely fine." She said and she looked at Nakia, "I'll see you when I get home Nakia." She said to her and she nodded and smiled and ran away to go join the rest of the tribes in celebrating the day.

And it left me and Asha alone. "Shall we?" I asked her, and she smiled and hooked her arm into mine and I smiled at her as we walked out way to my Jet.

"So about our conversation earlier." I said to her, and I looked at her to see her reaction, she looked embarrassed she had her head down.

"Pick up your head queen your crown is falling." I said to her, she looked up at me in awe, "Wow you are so sweet and corny at the same time." She said and laughed at me and I laughed at her cute laugh.

"I need you to stop being so shy." I said to her, I turned to stop and look at her in the face, and she looked up to me.

"You are so far beyond beautiful, courageous, and way to strong, to be afraid of anything, especially to talk to me, why is it so hard?" I asked her.she shrugged.

"I don't know T'Challa maybe it's because you are literally royalty, you are one of the smartest people I have ever met in my life, like have you ever listened to the way you talked? And for another thing, you are the most perfect man I have ever seen, in my life and it's just overwhelming whenever I talk to you, I just want to know that I am doing everything right by you." She said, looking into my eyes.

"Have you ever tried to read my mind to know what I thought about you?" I asked her.

"Now T'Challa, if I knew what You thought about me, do you think I would really be so nervous around you. I don't choose to read your mind because I want to know you, by you telling me about yourself. Does that make sense?" She asked me.

She took some cloth out of her pocket and whipped the blood off that was on my face. She looked up at me like I was the only person left on this planet. My heat began beating faster and I do not know how to stop this feeling from stopping. This feeling that I feel for her.

I am falling so hard for this woman that is standing in front of me right now.

"Yes it does." I said to her, and I grabbed my hand into hers and we began walking again.

"What are you think about now?" She asked me.

"What I have been thinking about since the moment I met you." I said to her. "One day I will marry you." I said to her and she smiled, and then she frowned. And I wondered what was wrong. We walked on to the jet and she turned and faced me.

"What is wrong Asha?" I asked her furrowing my eyebrows.

"You know marriage takes honesty too T'challa, and you haven't been completely honest with me." She said.

And I knew exactly what she was talking about.

*******************

I know this chapter is shorter, but I hope you liked it y'all!! Love y'all and don't forget to tell me your opinion on if I should do other characters POV's thank you so much for all the love and appreciation guise!!!

-Kayla