Chapter 12

Asha's POV

I walked into the palace, or whatever they called this place, but it was so beautiful, I was in awe as I walked through the building. T'Challa was so right it looks amazing here.

I walked with Nakia and Okoye, "I am going to leave you with Nakia, Asha so I hope you enjoy your room, and I will see you in a few." Okoye said to me and she smiled and I molded and she left with the other few Dora Milaje.

"Come please Asha." Nakia said and I followed her up a long and bright hallway.

"This is your room." She pointed to a room. "And mine is right in front of yours." She pointed to a door on her left. "Thank you." I said to her and she smiled. "My pleasure." She said back to me. I opened the door and the room was so beautiful and bright with yellow and red, it had beautiful small details.

"Do you like it?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Like would be an understatement." I said to her and she smiled proudly.

"Good because I designed it a few years back, I see some edits with the Bathroom and closet, but other than that I designed it." She said.

"Well you did amazing. Thank you Nakia" I said to her.

"My pleasure." She said and she sat on the bed. And I sat on the floor laying down on the carpet.

"So you are a spy?" I looked up at her and questioned.

"So you are an Avenger." She said to me, and we both laughed. "Yep you got me on that one." I said to her, sitting up and leaning my head on the white dresser.

"What are we doing today anyways?" I asked.

"We are going to T'Challa's crowing, I think you might like it, it's on a waterfall. It is like him being stripped away of his powers blah blah blah, and then if someone wants to challenge his spot as king then, they will fight him for the throne." She explained and I nodded, I understood what it all meant now.

"Sounds good?" And I nodded. "It does." She pulled out a bag and gave it to me. I looked in it.

"From T'Challa, if you want to be with us Wakandans then you have to dress like us." She said and smiled as I pulled the two piece out, it was a yellow outfit and I It was a crop top, I loved it.

"T'Challa picked this?" I asked and she nodded, "Okoye and I assisted him, but yeah other than that it was all him, he is very high fondness of you." She said to me and she smiled when she saw my smile.

"See I knew that you like him!" She said hitting my arm. "Just don't say anything to him!" I said to her. "Why not?!" She exclaimed. "Because I just don't know how he is you know, like I don't know much about his personality, all we have ever done is fight along side each other and stuff..." I said.

"Ohhh I get it, but I think that you and him would be a very cute couple, but the ceremony, will be starting in an hour and a half and we have to get on the boats and get dressed." She said, as she got up and walked to the door.

"Okay." I said and she smiled, "I will come back when it is time for us to leave." She said to me. "Alright thank you again." I said to her, "You're welcome gorgeous." She said to me and I smiled and she walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I picked up the outfit and looked at it, it was so beautiful. I pulled out my phone and pressed the iPhone home button, and I had a few text from the team and Tony. And I replied to them, telling them that I had finally made it. Then I looked and saw a text from Captain.

I hope you are okay Asha, I love you so much, and I'm sorry for hurting you and Tony, and the whole team, I'm sorry that you are leaving the group, you will be truly missed, again I'm so sorry, I love you and I hope T'Challa keeps you safe in Wakanda.