Chapter 21

Asha's POV

"Asha?" I looked up at T'challa, of course I was drunk, but I never ever been drunk before, but maybe I'm tipsy I don't know.

I sat up from the ground and I looked at him.

"Are you being serious?" I asked him. And he nodded. And stared at me.

"I just want every part of you, I want to match you, my soul, my heart, and my entire life I want you apart of it all." He said to me.

"T'challa.. I don't know." I said and I laid back down.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you." I said to him and he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"No love you did not dissappoint me." he said to me, he laid back on the groumd and I laid my head on his chest, and I listened to him breathe.

He's like a Love sick puppy.....or kitty. I thought and I laughed at my own joke.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I said to him.

"Okay.. well if you don't want to marry me then just be with me, be my girlfriend please, let's just start there and see how we end up."  He said to me.

I smiled, "Alright T'challa, I want to be your girlfriend." I said to him and he sat up.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"Yes really." I said to him and he smiled and he hugged me and I smiled at him.

"You are finally mine." He said to him.

I looked him up and down, "I think I am the one who should be saying that, like look at you, I am blessed." I said to him and he smiled at me and kissed my lips.

We laid there until it was about time to eat and leave the party.

******************
A week later

T'Challa's POV

I walked into the lab where my sister Shuri works.

I spotted her and she smiled and bowed.

"My king." She said and I smiled at her.

"Stop it, shut up." I said laughing at her and we did our handshake.

I walked around with her, and she showed me all the new gadgets that she had made and then she showed me the "sneakers"

"They are silent whenever you do anything. So I call them the sneakers." She said and I smiled at her.

"Get it?" She said laughing.
And I shook my head at her and laughed. She is so witty.

"Alright next is your suit, that needed major upgrading." She said.

"What I liked my suit." I said to her.

"Ohh let me burn up and where this suit all the time, oh wait people are shooting at me, let me put the helmet on.... No these new suits are designed to fit your body and it is completely bullet proof." She said and she put something on the back of my ear.

"Pick one." And I chose the silver one instead of the gold.

"Strike it." She said to me and I smiled and I kicked the suit down and it flew across the lab.

"Not that hard you genius." She said to me and ran across the lab to go pick it up.

"You did not say how hard." I said and smiled at her.