Chapter 18

Just in case you all wanted to know how the short chapter would be like:)

Asha's POV

We got to the palace from the night out that we had, it was such an amazing day, I've had my first kiss with T'challa, I got to meet my brother, got to meet Shuri, and T'Challa's mother likes me!

I stepped out of the car along with everyone else and I knew that there was a storm coming, and I hated storms, they scared me, I sound like a little kid, but they bring back every single memory of the night my parents were shot three times and me trying to stop the blood from leaking their bodies.

I shook the thought out of my head some and, I went into my room. I walked in there and opened my suitcase and pulled out my silk pajama sets and picked from the white color, I picked up my shampoo and conditioner, and I grabbed a towel, closed and locked my bedroom door and I walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and I grabbed my comb from the sink so I could comb the conditioner out when I got in.

I brushed my teeth. While I waited for the water to get just right and I stripped my clothes off and I hoped in the shower, before the storm came.

**********

Twenty five minutes later I was done and I squeezed the water out of my hair and I put a towel around it to help dry it out, when I felt that it wasn't too wet anymore I let my hair fall down and my curls were in loose spirals.

I dried off my body and I put on my coca butter and I put on my underwear and bra and then my silk night gown. I walked out my bathroom, and took my phone off the charger and it began raining. I sat in my bed, and checked my phone. And I put my hair in a high bun.

I heard it was going to be a really bad storm passing by in Africa so I hope that you don't over think things I miss you so much Asha, be safe kiddo.

I read the message from Tony and my heart longed for my family, I missed them so much, but I have had such a good time so far here, that I have forgotten about home for a second.

I replied back to him.

I hope everything is going well Tony! I miss you so much, and thank you so much you know me so well. Stay safe Tony and stay out of trouble.

I wrote him back and checked my other messages and wrote everyone back and I turned my light off to try to go to sleep.

Then I heard a loud sound of thunder that felt as if it shook my room and a bolt of lighting.

Boom.

Flashback

Boom my, mother clenching her stomach in front of me as the bullet pierced threw her skin

Boom another shot to my mom and her body goes down agian as she is now in a ball on the floor again

BOOM another shot, aimed at my mom and her already dead body moves at the momentum of the power of the bullet.

I cry and I run to her, tears running down my face, thinking that it is nothing, but a nightmare. A nightmare.... A reality.

*End of flashback

I laid in the bed as tears ran down my face, I got up out of bed and unlocked my door and walked across the hall to Nakia's room, but she wasn't in there my heart sunk as I heard another loud thunder. What am I going to do?

T'challa. I thought and I walked down the hall to his room and I knocked on his door.

"Come in." I heard him say and I swallowed nothing but air and I sighed and opened the door.

I walked in and starred at him, and his bed was massive. Wow. I thought.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I know I looked worried and scared.

"I'm sorry if you were sleep, but I am really scared of storms, it stormed the night my parents died and It just brings back so many memories and I will cry and I don't want to cry and I'm scared because this place is so big I just—" he cut me off because I was talking so fast and my voice shook because I was about to cry.

"Come on." He said to me and I smiled at him as he patted a spot for me to lay at, I walked over to his bed and I climbed in it.

He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed relaxing in his embrace.

"You do not ever have to be afraid again." He said to me, he kissed the back of my neck. I smiled at him as more lighting was striking. I jumped and he calmed me down. I turned around to face him, and more thunder shook the palace.

Boom my father took a bullet for me, it pierced threw his skull him falling into my lap.

Tears ran down my face and they wouldn't stop at all, they just kept on running down my face, I miss my dad so much. I longed for him, my heart ached and I wanted to scream, I wanted to scream until I could no longer scream again. I sobbed and T'challa wrapped his arms around me. I am so weak for crying. I feel so weak period. I can never unsee these moments and it played over and over. Tears still streamed down my face.

"It is going to be alright, Asha. Please stop crying he said

"Do you want to see what I can see? And never forget?" I asked him.

"Wait you can show me your memories?" He asked and I nodded.

"You want to know my story?" Here it goes.

*******************

Okay you all that's an example of a short chapter for me! I hope you still enjoyed this chapter though!!