Chapter 2

I looked on my phone and looked at all of the tweets aimed at my friends, but it made me feel so sad.

It made me think of my own parents seeing people cry over the bodies. There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said lowly and the door opened and Stark entered the room, and he sat on the edge of my bed, and I sat up. "What was there decision?" I asked him.

"They don't want to sign the Accords." He spoke.

"What was yours?" I asked him.

"I have to sign it, did you see all the destruction, I think we could use a little restriction anyways so I'm signing it, what are you going to do" he asked me, taking off his glasses getting much more serious. I felt Caps presence and I knew that he was in my room also.

"I'm signing it as well, I can not bare to see people, hurt like that." I said and I pointed to the screen. "Once upon a time that was me holding my mom and dad like that so I could not possibly be the cause of so much pain." I said, and I turned and Cap walked out.

"You really just broke his heart Asha." Tony said. I nodded.

"I know but I can't break my own, in the process of minding to his. Because we all know what I am like when I'm heartbroken." I said and Stark nodded in agreement.

"Pack your stuff we are leaving for Vienna tonight, actually in a hour and a half." He said checking his watch, "And be ready to handle press, plus I wanted you to get out of this state because you haven't been out of it in a while, so it should be good for you getting out." He said and I smiled. "Also I want to take you to a movie premiere, I even bought you, Wanda, and Widow dresses, maybe I could persuade them to sign the Accords too." He said, standing up.

"That sounds great Tony, Thank you! But it's time for me to pack so I will talk to you later when we are on the jet. Love you so much!" I said to him.

"Love you too Kiddo." He said.

"I'm twenty one Stark." I said to him and he smiled. "Still you remind me of a fourteen year old you." He said laughing and he walked out of the room, I rolled my eyes at that. And I went to start packing, it consisted of mostly my unifies and red and black stuff with leather boots and black jackets.

I also put my travel makeup bag in there and I was set to go, it only took me thirty two minutes to pack. I dragged my suitcase out, into the living room and Wanda was out there before me, of course everyone else was still packing, but Wanda was first because she always beat everyone with packing. I sat on the couch beside her and she put her head on my shoulder.

"So are you goin to sign them?" I asked her and I felt her shrug.

"I really don't know yet, have you figured it out?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah I have, I'm signing it...I just can't stand to see anyone else get hurt you know." I said.

"Yeah." She agreed.

Then we turned around and Cap cleared his throat and smiled, "We all are waiting on you two are you ready to leave?" He said laughing, and we both smiled knowing that it was a lie, but we got up and he grabbed our bag and Wanda and I both got up and followed him outside to the landing pad where the Jet was.

I walked in and sat beside Tony, since Tony didn't want to fly so Cap flew the jet instead. And everyone talked amongst each other.

"He pissed you know that right?" Tony said, "he's not going to show you that he is, but you are one of the most powerful forces on the team and now you are choosing to sign." He said.

"I know, but it's okay, he will be okay." I said shrugging, we both talked about our future for a long time.

I decide to take a nap, because the flight would take several hours, so I went to sleep.

When I woke up we were landing. And it was close to daybreak when we arrived. This place was so freaking beautiful!! "Did you sleep good kiddo?" Tony asked and I smiled and nodded. "Amazing." I said and rose up out of my seat and we all went into the vacation house.

We all stepped out one by one and the guys grabbed our bags, I walked into me and Wanda's room that we were sharing, I walked up to one of the beds and there was a stunning red dress, Immediately walked up to the dress, it had beautiful diamonds and had a slit where it showed my legs and diamonds up the side that didn't have the slit. I turned and saw a beautiful black dress with diamonds in the front piece too, wow Luis Baton dresses, Tony outdid himself. But I looked back at he Red dress and I knew that this was mine. I instantly fell in love with it. I heard Wanda walk in and she gasped, I looked at her. "Beautiful right!?" I said and she smiled in excitement. "Very much so!" She exclaimed.

"Girls get ready we leave in an hour." Tony said walking into our room, but we both ran up to him and gave him a hug and we thanked him.

"No problem, now hurry up!" He said and he walked out of the room, and I shut the door.

"Wow this is the sweetest thing ever." Wanda said and I nodded. Tony is so soft now, like when I first met him he was never like this and he just became so soft, and from them on he just became my father figure.

We both got ready, I'm not going to go into details but we both looked so good, when we walked downstairs we saw Tony with Widow she looked amazing with her white and grey dress she looked stunning too and, Tony also looked good in his suit. "Wow we are a good looking bunch." Tony said, and we all laughed and agreed.  "Okay let's go." He said and we walked outside and got into the limo.

Not going to bore it with car details but we talked about the movie we were seeing and it was Beauty and the Beast.

When we got to the premier we walked out of the limo and all eyes were on us and Tony decided to answer all of the questions that the paparazzi had.

After we finished with that we walked into the huge theater and the cast introduced themselves, and I was looking forward with the movie.

We watched the movie and I ate so much popcorn and drank so much water, I had to use the restroom I walked out of the theater and I looked at my phone, and I got a text from Cap.

Hey I hope that you are enjoying the movie! I hope that we could maybe talk later tonight or in the morning. Love you always-Cap
Then I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw the most beautiful African American man I have ever seen in my life.

*****thank you for reading guise I hope you enjoyed, remember I'm updating every Wednesday, Friday's, and Sundays!!****