Chapter 6

Hey guys and gals!! I'm doing this update today because I work tomorrow and I have school so I'm just going to post this today instead of tomorrow, thank you!

-Kayla

*************************

"Are you okay?" I heard T'Challa say and he walked in. I opened my eyes and I sat up and looked at him.

"I should be asking you that." I said and he sat down in front of me. "You are bleeding Asha." He said pointing to my wrist. "I looked at it.

"Yeah kind of happens when cement slices it open." I said laughing. "Excuse me." He said and he got up and walked out. And he came back within seconds with some alcohol and cloth. He sat in front of me and put the materials down, he gently picked up my arm.

"This may hurt a little." He said in his thick accent. And I laid my head on my other arm and starred at him. I winced when he put the alcohol on my arm. Ouch. I thought.

He looked at me and smiled, "You are quite the strong one." He said and he wrapped my arm and put two safety pins in the cloth to hold them together.

"I try to be." I said putting my head up. He let go of my arm.

"I want to help you." I said to him and he looked more serious.

"Really?" He said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Really." I said and I nodded.

"I read his mind... Bucky of course and I read Caps mind I know something bad happened that Cap is not sharing and this could make or break our team forever so I want to not officially leave the Avengers, but maybe I should just fly solo for a while."

"Really you want to partner up with me, you barley know me all to well." He said.

"That's true, but you are the only person that I can trust right now. Other than Tony. Wanda didn't sign the Accords and Widow is always flipping to both teams, I just want to do my own thing." I said to him.

"I understand, you have a Warriors heart." He said smiling at me.

"Speaking of Warrior, you are like a freaking super hero!" I said and he laughed.

"You could say that, but I think of it more of restoring peace, to my country." He said and he remembered what had happened again. And he looked down at his hands.

"I am so sorry about you father." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Thank you." He said, and he looked up at me again.

"You really are one of the most beautiful people I have ever met." He spoke to me. "And you are so strong and so capable to manage yourself, I truly admire you." He said to me and I smiled and looked away.

"No do not turn away, you are beautiful show me your smile." He said looking at me he gently touched my chin and turned it in the direction of him.

"My father really wanted to meet you." He said. "He wanted to meet his old best friends daughter. He's always wanted you to come back to Wakanda." He said to me. I fidgeted with the cloth on my arm.

"I know, but my life is here." I said to him, he sighed.

"You could have such a beautiful life in Wakanda." He said.

"How about this, when we defeat Bucky, I will think about visiting Wakanda for a two weeks if I don't like it there I will come back to America." I said to him.

And he put his hand out, "Is it a deal?" He asked. I took his hand in mine and I shook it. "Deal." I said and he smiled.

"But isn't Wakanda a third world nation?" I asked be raised his eyebrows.

"You will have to see when you get there." He said.

"Get where?" I heard Caps voice and I rolled my eyes.

T'Challa stood up and he put away his materials he used to clean my arm.

"Nothing, of any of your concern, Captain." T'Challa said.

"Asha, I'm sorry." He said.

"Did you sign the Accords?" I asked him, and he looked down.

"No I—" I cut him off, "Then don't bother trying to talk to me Rodgers I'm NOT on your side, you can get Sam, Wanda, and who ever the heck is on your side to comply, but as far as I know, I want the winter shoulder dead, and if it takes me killing him myself then so be it." I said to him and me and T'Challa walked out of the office.

"I think i need to go home and sleep my anger off." I told, T'Challa. "Here is my number, call me when you need me." I said to him and he nodded.

"Thank you Asha. I do appreciate you so much beautiful." He said and he hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I'll talk to you in a bit, bye." I said.

"Bye." He said, I could see it in his face that he didn't want me to leave, but for my sanity I needed to rest a bit. I walked away and went downstairs to wait for my limo to come, then the whole building or every building went pitch black. After a few moments I heard commotion and people screaming, the lights were on after five minutes, The I saw Bucky running. And fighting Tony.

"Wow ain't this about a—-" I got cut off by T'Challa wearing his panther suit and sliding down the rail and leaping onto Bucky and punching him. Geze I never get a break with these people I swear.

I stood up and walked up the stairs where Cap took the fight upstairs, when I got up there Cap was stopping the helicopter from taking of with his hands. I helped him but breaking the propellers with one swipe of my hand, I brought Bucky out of the helicopter, he looked at me like he wanted to kill me I got tired of him and I snapped his neck and the helicopter along with Bucky and Captain fell into the water bellow. Welp I tried I thought. I'm just too tired to worry about anything. I looked down at the edge of the building.

"Woah Asha are you thinking about jumping? Where did the go?." Tony said. And nearly scared me. He looked over the edge with me and all we saw were ripples in the water. Oh perfect now they have escaped, Cap really wants to put his team on the line then so be it. Tony stepped back and he sighed.

"Why would I jump? And I have no eartly idea." I said, I turned around and walked up to him.

"I don't know, I didn't think you were in the right state of mind, since everyone is pretty much acting crazy today. Cap didn't sign." He said.

"Of course he didn't, Tony I really want to talk to you about the team and such." I said to him and he looked concerned.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I just don't know, I don't feel much like a team thing is going on here so I just don't want to be an avenger anymore at all." I said and he looked disappointed.

"Could we talk about this later Asha, I promise I won't neglect it." He said and I nodded.

We walked downstairs his whole entire iron man suit went away as he pressed a button and he put it in his pocket. We walked back to the back and T'Challa walked with us.

"Thought you were going to take a nap." He said to me and smiled.

"I thought so too." I said, I looked around and couldn't find Sam or Caps little girlfriend.

"Where's Sam?" I asked.

"Probably somewhere with Cap and Bucky." Tony said, he put his shades on. "They want War they can have a war." He said.

Oh great a Civil freaking war.

***I hope y'all liked this chapter remember to vote! And tell me your feedback guys and gals!!! Thamk you for reading anoter update coming on Friday!

-Kayla