Why I am writing this book

Hey everyone I just wanted to show you all why I am writing this book and my reason for being so in love with this topic right now.

So first of all I am a HUGE fan of Marvel, I don't really watch DC movies all too much, but marvel forever has my heart I fell in love when watching Iron man and from then on I was in love with every single character, my favorite marvel movie for a while was the Winter Solider, I love Bucky, and the story with HYDRA, then civil war came out and I was introduced to Chadwick Boseman playing T'Challa, I've already was a fan of Chadwick since 2011 when I saw Lincoln heights to 42 the Jackie Robinson story, he is such an amazing actor!

I've seen Civil war and Black Panther four times each to be exact, I was invited to opening night, and I was so happy and I'm glad to say that I am a fan of someone who is from my State and that right there makes me beyond happy, but also I was so happy when the announcement of the black panther came out, I was like FINALLY!! A independent movie for a BLACK/BROWN superhero!! I was happy because I've grown up knowing that white people are my superhero's, (no discredit to Caucasian's) but if you were in a black persons footsteps you would know how much of an advancement in history that this is, I am beyond proud of the movie and all of the movie makers and Marvel and all. But check out that video above. ^ because it was amazing and I would have cried if I met Chadwick! He is truly amazing along with Micheal B Jordan I ADORE him also, but the next chapter will be up by tomorrow thank you for reading I hope in some way you could relate to this thank you!!

Thank you for all the blessings y'all have given me in the past few days! This book has grown so much in the past five days!

-Kayla