Chapter 22

This chapter is so long overdue I am so sorry to everyone who have been patiently waiting, but in good news I was runner up in the Teen division with about 52 girls, and it was my first pageant ever I guess my skills at writing actually impacted people, because I now have a talent agent looking at me for writing and acting!! I am so blessed to have had the opprtunity to serve South Carolina in this beautiful and amazing way!! I am very sorry agai, but I promise I am getting with the program!! And oh my Gosh in other news!! My best friend is Chadwick's cousin and he got me a signed Black Panther the Junio Novel I legit read the book in an hour it was like the movie almost exactly with more details of the coversations so now I have a refrence to the Movie now and I won't have to just go off of it by my memories so im so excited!!

T'Challa's POV

Okoye, Nakia, and I had finally landed and we were dress elegantly, and we drove in a car to get to our destination. Okoye had on a wig I smiled and laughed at her. We were at the Jagalchi fish market in Busan, South Korea was very indeed active as well as loud at night. Vendors were around everywhere as I glanced over everything and everyone getting in a feel for my surroundings. 

Nakia walked up to a woman selling fish, and they exchanged pleasantries in Korean as Nakia had motioned to Okoye and I,

I turned to Nakia. "A contact of mine." she said and I was vastly impreesed in my friend and she knew because she smile back at Okoye and then at me.  We walked the lady told us to go and two bulky looking guards were at the door. "weapond." one of the guards said.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but we dropped our weapons in the bix anyways. Then we walked through a metal detector to make sure that we were not concealing anymore weaponds with us. We stepped onto the elevator and we all walked out into the casino, everyone was dressed really nice. And everyone had just one thing on their minds winning, and that is what I planned on doing tonight as well.

Well Klaue certainly did not pick this place for a brief and quiet exchange.  I thought to myself and we all decided to break up and to keep our eyes wide open. Nakia walked with me posing as my date, she hooked her arm with my arm and we walked down the steps keeping our eyes peeled for anything.                                              

"No signs at all or any of his associates." Okoye said, into her comb earpiece and Nakia agusted her earpiece. "No, but I do spot three....  No five Americans." Nakia said walking away from me and going to a poker table.

I looked in direction that Nakia was talking about, into the direction of the men sitting at the blackjack table. Everett Ross. I thought, "Yeah,they are, but they are not your average Americans." I said to them both and I walked over to the table and sat and Ross looked at me startled to see me there.  I placed some money down for them to deal me in.

"So, Special agent Everett Ross, tell me will you? What is the CIA doing in a South Korean illegal casino?" I asked him and he loooked at me as in telling me to shut up.

"I imagine we're here for the same reason the Wakandan king is." he answered me matchin my nonchalant voice. "The tables are hot here." Ross said to me and I smirked a bit.

"And I could only imagine that they will get even more hot when a certain villian arrives, carrying property of Wakanda." I said and he shifted in his seat and cleared hiis throat.

"Oh, where did my manners go. How does the crown fit? How is Asha after you took Bucky back?" He asked me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do not judge me Ross. I am leaving here wit Klaue He is a very wanted man from where I come from." I said to him.