Chapter 5

The next day I woke up to the sound of Wanda. "Girl it's almost time to go get up!" She said, and I sat up real quick.

"Wait what time did you wake up?" I asked her.

"I just woke up too." She said as she was putting her boots on and I stood up and went to my bag and grabbed a red shirt and black jeans and my combat boots, I put my clothes on and put my hair up in a ponytail, and then I brushed my teeth. And I grabbed my bag and went downstairs with Wanda and we rode in the car with Widow.

When we arrived we walked into the meeting hall and everyone was talking and, T'Challa spotted me and he spoke briefly to Widow and then then he talked to his father.

His dad looked at him with great pride which made me smile because it was very sweet, I sat down in my chair next to Wanda.

"That's him?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

And then T'Chaka began talking about us and everything to that nature.

I couldn't pay attention because something just didn't feel right and I knew Wanda felt the same thing, then I glanced and saw T'Challa.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed.

"Get down!" Me and T'Challa exclaimed at the same time. T'Challa jumped across the stage to try and save his father, but the explosion hit right near him and at that moment I knew he was too late I cleared a lot of the smoke out of the room with one swipe of my hand while Widow and Wanda tried to get people out of the building.

"Come on Asha we need to leave." Widow said, but I turned my attention to the Prince and his deceased father the King. I ran over there to him and he held his father and he had tears in his eyes.

This gave me so many flashbacks."Prince.." I said and he looked at me.

"I will find who did this and I WILL kill them." He said.  And I nodded.

"Asha we have to go now." Wanda said, and I looked back at the prince.

"Go Asha." He said. And I looked at him sympathetically.

"I am so sorry for your loss." I said to him. He nodded and held his father, I stood up and Wanda grabbed my hand and we ran out the door, I looked back and looked at the prince. I cleared away more smoke with the swipe of my hand. And I turned back and ran out the door.

*******

We all sat around the conference room and watched the television.

"There are 70 people known to be injured, 12 dead and among those dead is King T'Chaka of Wakanda, officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes the winter soldier, the infamous HYDRA agent." The man on the television spoke.

Cap and Sam looked at the video, and I looked at each other. "Don't go and saving him Rodgers." I said. "He needs to be punished for his actions." I spoke, he looked at me crazy because he isn't used to me calling him Rodgers.

"I need to go to work." Captains little girl friend or whatever she is said. And I walked out of the room.

And I walked outside, and got in the limo waiting for me and started to drive to the house. There was a lot of traffic so we stopped for a few minutes and I saw a crowd forming and people were looking up and some were running. Oh boy. I thought to myself. I stepped out of the limo, and I looked up like everyone else was. And bullet shells were everywhere, a helicopter was flying and shooting down something, then I saw Sam and he flew and kicked the helicopter down. I held out my hand and I stopped the plane from crashing down towards the people, they ran screaming. Then Sam swooped past me.