Chapter 7

"Okay well I have some important recruiting to do, so I'm off to queens, I have 36 hours to find them and I do plan on doing so." Tony said.

"okay, so what do you want me to do? Go home." I asked.

"I know you are more than capable of handlimg yourself, but if you don't mind could you just stay with T'Challa, I don't want you at the house alone, they might come and try to capture you for all know." He said. See this is why he is my favorite he belives in me and he doesn't demand from me.

"I mean if it's up to T'Challa, do you want to hang out with me for the next day and a half?" I looked at him and asked.

He smiled at me, "of course me and Okoye could use some company." he said, and I nearly had forgotten about Okoye, I couldnt wait to talk to hwr more, and tell her I might be visiting Wakanda for a few weeks. I smiled at him, and Tony looked at us and smiled.

"Aw your kids are going to be so cute." He said and I turned my attention to him.

"Shut up Stark." I said to him and he shrugged and he laughed.

"It would be the truth though." T'Challa said and smiled at me. Ugh men.

"Exactlly, see this is why we are friends now your highness." Tony said and I laughed at the two of them.

"You are so childish, and aren't you supposed to be going to Queens?" I asjed him and he nodded and ne looked at his watch. "Okay kiddo, I have to go." he said and I hugged him. "You better nlt forget to call me and update me on what is going on, I'm being serious." I said to him.

"I wont forget." He said and he hugged me back, "Take care of my girl King." Tony starred in T'Challa's direction. And he nodded, "Of course." He said, and Tony waked away.

I turned and looked at T'Challa, so what are we goimg to do today?" I asked him.

"Come." he hooked my arm into his, "I am going to enrich you with all things Wakanda, since there is a chance you will be staying there for a few weeks." He said, and we began walking out of the building and outside.

T'Challa's POV

Asha and I walked outside and she was wondering where we were going, but I told Okoye to have my jet ready, I came to a stop and Asha looked at me, and I smiled and my black Jet appeared.

"Woah, I like this, she said touching it." She looked amazed. I pressed a button and we walked inside. And Okoye was in there, she smiled when she seen Asha.

"Asha so very nice to see you again." She said to Asha. And Asha smiled brightly, and let go of my arm and she gave Okoye a hug.

And we all sat down on the couch.

"So what are we going to do today?" Okoye asked us.

"So Asha might be coming back to Wakanda with us, so I want to tell her what we are all about and our customs and stuff like that." I informed Okoye, and she nodded.

"Okay perfect, I am glad that you might be joining us." Okoye said to Asha.

"Me too, I really want to know about where I was supposed to be raised at, and where my Dad was born." She said.

"Your father would be so proud of you, he was a great Warrior for what I know." Okoye said to her. And I nodded in agreement.

"What did your father say when he, knew my father wasn't going to come back to Wakanda?" She asked me.

"Well he told me that he was disappointed in him, but he understood because you can find love in some of the most awful situations." I explained to her, "He still considered your father one of his greatest friends, he even showed up to the funeral, he was really sad when he leaked that  you were alone for a while that's why he wanted you to come back."
I said to her, to let that information soak in.

"I think I should have went to Wakanda." She said. She looked down at the cloth that I had put on her arm, blood was still coming out of it.

"Let me fix that now." I said to her, I grabbed her arm gently, and Okoye grabbed the kit in the back, I grabbed the ointment that my sister Shuri made, I took the cloth off of her arm and took the ointment and messaged it into her arm, and she winced a little. And then it was disappearing, and it left a small scar.

She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows, "What is that stuff?" She asked curiously.

"My sister Shuri invented it for the Dora Milaje, and other warriors." I said to her.

"What are Dora Milaje?" She asked and Okoye smiled.

"I'm a leader, head of the special forces for Africa. And it's a group of women warriors." She smiled and explained to Asha, and Asha's face lit up.

"Wow! Could I learn from you, when I visit Wakanda?" She asked her.

"It is up to the king to decide." She said and looked at me.

"Of course you can." I said to her and she smiled. Dang she's the. Most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life, I swear, I will marry her one day. I smiled back at her.

"Do you have any friends?" She asked me. I nodded.

"I have four great friends, my sister of course, then Okoye, Nakia, and W'Kabi." I said to her. She nodded.

"What does W'Kabi do?" She asked. I sighed. "Uh his father was the border guard, and um he is now." Wait a minute.. I thought to myself, so W'Kabi's father left, and... WOW. Is Asha and W'Kabi brother and sister? I thought.

"Earth to T'Challa." Asha said and she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay my king?" Okoye asked. I nodded and looked at her. "Actually I need you to do some research on W'Kabi, and Abdulla." I said to her, she looked up and put two and two together.

"Yes my king." She said to me, and she walked out of the room and into the next.

"My father and your friend? What is wrong." She asked.

"I think they may be related." I said to her, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like brother and brother, ummm Uncle and nephew? Cousin and cousin?" She asked. And I shook my head.

"No more like Father and Son." And her eyes lit up. She stood up with excitement.

"Clam down." I said laughing at her. She sighed and sat back down.

"Wow... I actually might have family, a brother! I am actually so happy right now, I'm not even sleepy anymore I'm just excited." She said and her smiled made me smile it was highly contagious.

Okoye came in, and she looked at us .

"Okoye don't just stand there, speak." I said to her, she rolled her eyes at me I knew she wanted to say something smart, but she decided against it.

"Well he is your brother for sure." She said, and Asha jumped out of her seat and started dancing around.

"I HAVE FAMILY!! I FINALLY HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER!!" She said jumping up with excitement. Me and Okoye smiled at her, she was the highlight of my already messed up day, she was so hilarious, strong, and beautiful. She made me forget all that has happened to me this week, I couldn't imagine what my mother and sister are feeling right now, Asha sat back down.

"Hey Okoye before we go back to Wakanda we need to go and pick up Nakia. I need her to be there for the crowning." I said to her and she nodded.

"Of course." She said. And nodded. I'm already, ready to go back home, I like America, but there is just way too much going on here, and I'm ready to address my people.

"T'Challa?" Asha looked over and asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What is your biggest fear?" She asked. I sighed.

"To be King, I am not sure if I'm ready for the responsibility." I said in all honesty. She looked at me sympathetically.

********** I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter not much action, but one of my followers suggested more dialog with the two and someone else suggested having T'Challa's POV, so I hope y'all liked this!! Don't forget to vote, love y'all!!

-Kayla