chapter 1

"did u get all the drugs?" the older asked the younger while checking everywhere.
"yeah, got all but he is dead." the younger scratchs his hands in the air.
"good. let's move out. before anyone notice the dead body." the younger nodded and go to the car.  The older was also going until a pair of eyes caught his attention. A. pair of brown eyes beating some assholes. Her fighting skills really amazed him but did not see the face of the girl as she was wearing a red scarf on her neck which  covered her half  face. He brought back to reality hearing the horn. He turned again to see the eyes but the place was cleared like nothing happened earlier. He went to the car and hopped in. As the younger drove off to the mansion.

Both of them get out of the car and enter the living room where they found their 4 best friends messing around

Both of them get out of the car and enter the living room where they found their 4 best friends messing around. the other one is sleeping on the couch like there is no tomorrow.

" hobi, is everything alright? " the older one of the group named jin, asked jhope who had an cold expression on his face

" hobi, is everything alright? " the older one of the group named jin, asked jhope who had an cold expression on his face. He just nodded and went to his room without looking around.

 He just nodded and went to his room without looking around

As cold hearted person, jhope's bedroom is black and white. Everything is black in his closet.  Beside his bed there is a sidetable with drawer where he placed his guns. one gun is under his pillow  and the another is  on the drawer. But he was not like that until a certain tragedy happened and his whole world collapsed. He lost his parents,  most loving older sister, Jiwoon. The death of his parents make him like this. His father was a leader of mafia group. He had so much enemies and one of the them was the reason why his family is no longer with him. He made walls around him.His prey shivers in fear when it's jhope, a real monstar. He is cruel when it's comes to enemy. He kills his prey without mercy. He puts the gun on his prey's forehead and shoot. He is dead. This jhope is without any mercy.

****************

" JUNGKOOK, WHY ON THIS EARTH U TAKE MY  FUCKING FOOD???" the cotton candy coloured boy yelled at the younger who was eating peacefully. His yelling make the sleeping mint haired boy woke up and he sit on annoying.
"ouch,  hyung. it's hurt." the blonded haired smached jimin's head."no cursing, it's just food.  not a big deal."
"kooki, u know he does not like to share his favourite food. u can tell me, I will make u one." the black haired boy become really upset and put down the fork and stood up and said.
"Yeah....I forget, he only does not like to share his food with me. Jimin hyung, sorry to take ur food. next time it will not happened again." he left the place and went upstair. Jimin and jungkook does not get along  because they're half brothers mean they're brothers from different mother but their father is same. jimin's mom died because of saving jungkook from a car crushed when he was 13 years old and jimin was 16. Jimin considered that jungkook is the reason why his mom is no more. Jungkook tried to get along with jimin but seemed like the more he tried the more he pushed him. That's why he did not try to disturb him. 

"jimin, u can tell him  calmly, right? when will u understand he is sensitive. he also lost everything like u. then it would be better for u if he died because of the bullet  which was coming to u. and he was there to save u." the mint haired boy replied trying to control his anger. Suga is that type of person who really loves and care about jungkook. so no one scold the little bunny  without jimin, seems like everything he does  it's annoyed jimin. Jimin did not say anything and left the room without any word.

"when will they get along? we r family. we r brothers. Kooki is storng enough from outside but inside he is still fragile like a glass." red haired boy said in a sad tone.
"what happened?  why everything seems like stop? where is jimin and jungkook.?" jhope appeared in the living room and asked.
"Ahhhh, they had an argument again. " the dimple boy said.
"tae,call them we have a important discussion about something." he said to the red haired boy. He quickly walked out of the room. Suddenly the atmosphere become calm. No one is saying anything. It's happened everytime when they have an important discussion about business.

Finally 1st chapter  out. 😁😁😁😁

I m tired.😞😞😞😞😞

please vote and comment, please 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭