Chapter 16

jhope's pov♠♠

When I see her, my anger take control over me. I told her whatever came in my mind. When  my mind calm down, her innocent face come to my mind bt my anger refuse to take a glance in it. I slowly leave my office and unconsciously my mind took me to her room.  I slowly open it,  the lights off. I switch on the light and she is not there.not her phone,  her medicines. I rush to her closet and open it there is no dress in it. My mind went blank. Where is she? where did she go?  Then I went to my room and get ready. When I went to get my phone,  a white letter under my phone caught attention.   I took it and open it. I started to read it.

dear hobi,
when u will get the letter I will not be there. I want to tell u that I love so much bt seems like ur hate towards me will never fade away. I will go away from u. I hope u find someone who will reduce ur pain and fill ur life with love. And I want to say I regained my memory again. U r right I should have died on that kidnapping.  Keep the oppas and unnis save. Love u.

Blue

..............

reading the letter,  jhope screamed.

"WHY? " his screamed  was loud enough to heard for everyone in the house. they rushed to jhope's room and saw he is  on the floor and holding a paper which is like a letter. Jin  hugged him and jungkook took the paper and read it. His eyes widen reading it. He sit on the chair and said.

" she is gone." everyone is shocked where did she go. Jhope stand and took his car key and said.

"I m going to find her." with that he left everyone.  He went to possible place she could go bt didn't find her. She is like disappeared in the air.
............

Blue's pov♠♠

Ahhhhh, new house, new place bt no one loved me. Betrayed me. the person only I like, love more than me jst wish me dead. Bt I have to strong.  I need to strong. I will forget my revenge for u jhope. Coz ur hate is already kill me.

Jimin's pov♠♠♠

"ANNNA,  why did u do that?  I ask anna whom I bailed from jail. she is right now sitting infront of me. Her head is down.

"I... I jst blinded by revenge. " she said.

"Yeah, bt that dies not mean that u can harm my lil sister."yoongi said coming to room. Yoongi found about Blue when she is in the hospital and also he relaxed when he thought  she is with jhope. Bt she is not.

"I want u to leave this country. am I clear?" Yoongi is calm and quite bt when it's come to family he is sensitive. Hearing this Anna nodded and told she will never come back here. Jimin is silent.

"and I also want u to make it up with jungkook. "hearing his angry hyung. jimin had no other choice bt to agree.

Yoongi's pov♣♣

I went back to my study room. I open the drawer and took the photo and said.

"it's time to accept her and let me forget u, jiwoon-ah" with that he burn the picture and scratch.