Chapter 11

Still jhope's pov♡♡
I left Blue with namjoonn to look after. I went out of the hospital and got in my car and drove off to deal with some1. I went to there hanging out place and I  got off the car when I found my target. I called her earlier to meet me as I got her number from jungkook. Her happiness were no bound. She hugged me tightly. When we're in relationship, the hugs were sweet bt right now I want to kill her so badly.

???- long time no see, oppa.

Jhope-yeah long time no see, Anna.

Jhope excetly know what he is doing. He got piss off finding out the karma of her. She is a damn slut. She can be seduced easily if it's jhope. They went to the bar down of the steet. And order the  strongest drink for them.  Soon Anna got drunk. Bt jhope was taking one or two sips from his drinks.

"Oppppppa,why did u choose her over me?" She asked drunkly.

"I regretted to leave u. I fucking love u so much. I make T.O.P to rape her." When jhope heard about her confession he got even more piss off. After that Anna knocked out on the table. Little did she know that her drunk state will make her suffer a lot.  Then jhope went out of the bar while calling police. He hooped on the car and start the engine. Then he arrive to the hospital. There he saw jungkook, yuri aand every1 expect yoongi. It was pour silence until jungkook decided to talk.

"Did u find Anna? "

"Right now she is in the lock up. "

"How did this just happened? "Yuri asked with puffy red eyes.

"Anna" only this can be answer for her question. 

Jungkook hug her and said to tell her later about everything.

Later that night

Jhope stayed in the hospital and everyone left for home. He is stting in the chair beside her bed as he is holding her hand and start to talk.

"Baby, I know I m a bad boyfriend.  When u need me I was not there.  It's been almost 1 month please wake up.  I still have to go on  dates with u. I want to spend my life with u. I want to make family with u. Please wake up. " he is now crying mess. He started to lose weight.  He become more pale. He was to tired that he fall asleep while talking.

Suddenly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something moved. He startled as he felt the movement.  It's Blue who move her finger.