chapter 19

I did nothing. then why he said those words. My life can't be better. Me and jhope had not talk at all. He is all lovey dovey with her. we did attend all meetings bt he left as soon as the meeting ended.  right now I m having a slight pain on my tummy. Bt I didn't tell Jina about or else she will postpone that. I know this meeting is so important for him.  if the bank approved the loan,then we can strt the work of new factory.  A knock was heard. Jina's head popped out.

"hey, u okey?" she asked her voice is full of  concern. 

"y...yeah. I m ok."

"everyone is waiting for u." I nodded and head out to the meeting.  As the door open, I sit beside him. He didn't bother to look at me. as the meeting is going on, the pain is increasing.  I hold the pen tightly and closed my eyes.

jhope's pov♣♣♣

I hate my self for accusing her.  I can see the truth.  I don't know why I told this. now I regret.  I don't want anything happen to my child.  I saw her entering the room. Her face become pale.  She sits beside me. Suddenly I saw she is holding the tightly and closed her eyes. I shake her.

"BLUE, u ok??"she grabbed my hand and said.

"h.. hobi, please save my child." with that she fainted. I don't know what to do. I don't care about the meeting.  I need to go to the hospital.  I need to save her. I carried her bridal style and head to the parking lot and placed her on the passenger sit and drive to hospital.  Everyone wants to meet her. They want to apologize.  Yoongi hyung want to know her that he is her brother.  After 15 mins, I reach and took her inside. I don't care about the people. I screamed.

"DOCTOR,please save my wife and child." the doctor soon come and place her on the bed. I took her hand and slide a ring on her finger. I will wait for u.

no one's pov

Jhope gets a call that his group has arrived in japan. Bt they r coming here to see her. After like 1 hr, a voice heard on the hospital hallway. 

"hoba" ir's jin. He is running to hug his brother.  He wanted him to feel less nervous.  as Blue is still in the emergency.  Sinb asked jhope what actually happened.  Hearing Anna is here. She started to become angry.

"that bitch, when will she leave my unni. I swear, I will kill her. I will choke her like there is no tomorrow. " she started to throw her fist on the air. Jimin hugs her and said

"baby, stop. we will see what happen.  Bt first we need to see if she is okk."with that sinb calm down. Yoongi is quite after arriving here. He sits on the banch. Yerin pats his head and said.

"she will be fine. She has to be fine for u. for her child.hmmmm. don't worry." yoongi hugs her and buried his face on her chest.  Namjoon suddenly said something which make jhope look up to him.

" Bt, how the hell Anna is here." Yuju smackss his head and said.

"don"t curse. it's hospital god damn it." she also got smack from sowon for swearing.  When jhope is about to open his mouth , the door of emergency room opened and doctor come out. Everyone rushed to him.

"who is the guardian? " jhope raised hia hand. 

jhope's pov

"Well,  the baby is ok. She is stressing so much. Make sure ahe eats well and I will write down some medicine and vitamins.Come with me " Jungkook and eunha go with the doctor and they all entr the room. There is she holding the ring.
I wonder why she remove that. Sowon  noona quickly hug her and said.

"I m sry boo. I should have stop u that day." her eyes is watery. I shake my head and said

"ani, it's okk. I would do the same." sinb come and hug me. and said.

"unni. r u still angry.?" she pouted. I laughed on that and flick her head. she rubs there and said.

"ahhh. unni it's paining." she then place a hand on my tummy and said.

"hello, I m ur anty. be good okk or else I will not give u my food. don't make mummy tired.okk baby." I laugh.  My eyes suddenly meet his eyes. I can see the sadness.  may b it's because I m that bad to being loved.

"oppas and unnis. I want to talk with jhope alone." everyone nodded and yuju unni squeeze my hand and said

"make a right decision,  boo." I nodded.  they leave the room and I take a deep breath.

"jhope-sshi " he come and sit on my bed.

"I know, it's difficult for u to love me again as I wanted to kill u. Don't worry. I will bot disturb u again.  take this ring and put on the one u love most. "  I said as a stupid  tear roll down from my eyes. I don't to tell him bt I had to. Bt then he did something which make me wanted to hold him  more.