Chapter 14

Author's Pov

jhope is now standing in his office which is another building and its far from his house. All 6 members r sitting on the table. Only Jimin is absent. jhope found out that Jimin is also responsibled for Blue's accident.  May be it's like this he thought bt never knew the person whom he loved the most is responsible for his destruction of his love.  At least the file of his hand proves that. He suddenly throw the file on the other of his office which startled all the members on the room. He bangs on the table and said.

"WHY?""Why u do this? why u r hate me so much?"

the younger hurriedly hugs the older and said.

"hyung calm down. May be she has a reason." jhope glance at him and said.

"reason??  what will be the fucking reason of this.?"
He takes a deep breath and said.

"Business is nt matter for me. I can make thousands of that. bt why can't she love me back? "

The room become silent.  no one dare to say any words. 

Blue's pov

Right now I m standing in front of our building where my six other unnies live. U may wondering what m I talking about.  Let me tell u about me in details. 

I m Min Blue. A underground fighter. Whoes name is known as Black Rose. The most rich gang is BTS whose leader  is Jhope aka jung hoseok. He is responsible for my parents death and On that death I lost my one and only brother Min Yoongi. That day I promised I will kill him like he killed mine. Bt why it's so hard to destroy him.

I slowly enter the house and got smacked by a pillow. 

"what the fuck?"
My scream make everyone froze. Bt Sowon unni quickly come to me and hug me.  She is like my mother.  She found me on the day of my family destroyed.  From that day she is my family.

"UNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIII" the Blond hair  scream which ripped our ears.

"Yura,  Long time no see." yura smiles and hugs me. Yes, yura is also a gang member. U remember I found like trash. Her underground name is Eunha. Yuju unni, yerin unni, umji,  Sinb everyone join us in hug. They r my family and I love them so much.
...........

Jhope slowly enter the house. The other members  stayed at the office and will do other work. He slowly made his. way to his love's room what he thought a few hours ago bt now he hate her so much that.  It makes him so  angry. He twist the knob and there is Blue standing beside the Window. He enters and close the door which make Blue turns her face.

"Hobi?" Her soft voice irritates him so much. He  walks towards her and suddenly pins her on the wall and hold her hands above her head. He kissed her roughly.  Without break the kiss he throws her on the bed and claim her one and only his. Blue couldn't react at all. His kiss makes her forget the revenge so she reply the kiss bt His kiss show how much angry he is. How much hate he has towards her. For him, it was his revenge and for her, she is like made for him.  Right now, he is above of her panting really hard and  looking into her eyes, he gives her a last kiss and said.

"Congratulations,  I hate u from right now."

okay,  guys. I make a new ff about Jin. It's name is "Will u be mine?"Here is the teaser.